STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

For you, I'll bench 180 naked
devil.gif
leggggggoooooooooo

need to see dat form. arch your back and drive w ur hips papi

but yeah homie you can't change someone that don't want to change. i learned that the hard way 
tired.gif

What's funny about losing weight is, once you significantly start you still think you're so bad and far out from where you want to be which makes you question how in the world did you look BEFORE you lost this first chunk. If that makes sense.

I learned that. I assumed her love for me would fuel a change if I was making it with her but no dice.
i mean don't take that personally. im sure she loves you more than anything but some people dont have the same will power to fight addiction like others. 

I learned that. I assumed her love for me would fuel a change if I was making it with her but no dice.
you know it doesn't work like that unfortunately. i see so many tragic situations in my job, stemming from families believing that they can change their loved ones.

you know it doesn't work like that unfortunately. i see so many tragic situations in my job, stemming from families believing that they can change their loved ones.
I hear you but I just wanted to get her thinking about change so u offered me doing the same. Unfortunately it didn't work

Bro you're a ******* clown. I don't mean any disrespect but what else would you call your career?

Man you are flat out MAD. On this thread 24/7 and busy hating on another mans success. I'd call my career one that bought me and my parents 2 homes at 26 living with 0 debt and 0 regrets. I've never ran into someone as salty and eagerly waiting to spread hate as much as you. Get that salt out of your life bro. Take out your anger on the weights or something.

Look how you did it bro... You're just some bipolar kid with a camera. Ehhh I'm fit now and everything is positive.....ehhhh I'm depressed now I'm fat and crying. You are a ******* clown just move on or I'll torch you to death ok?

lol. Because manic depressive is something to joke about or put against someone. You clearly have some issues of your own so I hope whatever it is you get through it. You should feel sad that this manic depressive yoyo clown will reach more heights in life than you ever will. Regardless, I ain't tryin to spend my working hours on NT giving my energy to someone like you. So obsess over me, and hate all you want. I'm out.

Not to start anything or get involved but @KiefUrban   how you gonna call someone bipolar when you literally were just posting how you were sad about some family issues and do a complete 360 and start attacking this dude?
roll.gif
The irony bro

. Chill out. Do your thing. Ppl gonna do theirs and make their success regardless one way or another

Back
Top Bottom