STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

oh no meeting my carb/protein goal isnt a problem :lol: im talking bout going over the goal number, how much of a difference does it make. I hope im making sense lol

But then again, like u said i am bulking so it shouldnt be a big deal to me

Too much protein can turn into fat. That's all, it won't negatively effect you or anything. If you're bulking I'm guessing you're naturally lean.

If you're like me you'll lose weight without trying so putting it on his harder than losing it. That's why I just go ham on the food and don't worry. I can drop it off easy.

Bruh. Are you made of glass these days?

:lol: i just woke up this morning feeling like an old man. Im not even mad i took the day off im more mad at the fact i cant even turn my head to either side lol. I feel like a robot having to turn my whole body

Too much protein can turn into fat. That's all, it won't negatively effect you or anything. If you're bulking I'm guessing you're naturally lean.

If you're like me you'll lose weight without trying so putting it on his harder than losing it. That's why I just go ham on the food and don't worry. I can drop it off easy.
Yeah plus too much protein is not good for the kidneys either, gotta filter a lot of that as urea and uric acid and that means you need more water intake to avoid overworking the kidneys

Shoot i drink atleast 2.5 gallons a day maybe even 3 sometimes so water intake is no issue lol but i get what yall are saying

appreaciate yall fam, Stuff ended up working out.
about to go out grab a burger fries and beers. and get ready for the grind tomorrow. starting a new regimen. time to grow.

sidenote. I had pics taken of myself and printed them off to circle the areas i wanted to work on this season. also helps me look up workouts that are different than what i've known/already doing

I'd recommend this to anyone who has some problem areas like myself (rear delts, chest, hammies. )

Started PH3 for the 3rd time this week. Was happy with the results after the frist 2 and it feels like I am constantly working and staying loose. The bodybuilder split wasnt working for me as 6 days between a lift(squats) left me tight and without gainz.

Taking Carbon Prep too.:smokin :smokin

sorry im a young rook to this thread, but lol i'm all about cardio bro..... I actually run too much. Its hard keeping my gains running so much.

I wish I could do any sort of running/jumping for cardio. Your workout vids are awesome but I can't do 90% of them :frown:

If I was judging my top 3 would be Phil, Cedric, Ramy. Watching on my phone though so it's kinda hard to make out every detail

Who won Mr. Olympia 2016?
Phil
Boss did.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom