STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do you DL once or twice a week? Your volume work is crazy fam.

I feel like the accessory work on this program really been the key cuz if u exclude the speed DL the working set is really just a double, with one week being 3 sets of triples. Backs becoming the most fun muscle group to work for me now lol

I either do 2 volume days or 1 heavy day on DL per week.

I hit my back everytime I'm in the gym though because I'm always trying to get it stronger + it's just my favoriYe.

You guys use anything for your wrists? That's always been my weak point. Especially now, I still can barely ohp the bar without hella pain. I know it's gonna be a minute before it's better so I was thinking of getting something to help protect it. I've been stuck doing sets of 20 with light weight on any pressing lift.

Do you wear wraps?

I either do 2 volume days or 1 heavy day on DL per week.

I hit my back everytime I'm in the gym though because I'm always trying to get it stronger + it's just my favoriYe.

Word word. I work each muscle group twice a week but only DL once. Contemplating doing the Coan program one day and a volume DL the other day but i dunno if thats too much. Especially cuz i hate squatting after doing dL and vice versa. Quality and Consistency... One thing i learned from the streets thats being applied to the gym :lol:

You guys use anything for your wrists? That's always been my weak point. Especially now, I still can barely ohp the bar without hella pain. I know it's gonna be a minute before it's better so I was thinking of getting something to help protect it. I've been stuck doing sets of 20 with light weight on any pressing lift.

Do you wear wraps?

Nah nothing. Normally my lifts aren't bad. Can rep 85s on bench and ohp 165 but I hurt my forearm bad a month ago and my wrist is still not better but I can do light weight and deal with it. I was thinking they might help. I want to get back to dips asap too.

Pressure pushing my wrist shoots through my arm and I just need something to help stabilize it until it's 100.

Last edited:

Thats you?? Jeeeez good **** bro! :pimp: :pimp:

Damn just peeped your other vids... You a beast :pimp:

Last edited:
^^^

Absolutely savage lift man. :x :pimp:

Definitely gives me something to aspire to.

How long have you been training?

Also I see you lift at BBBC. :pimp:

^^^

Absolutely savage lift man. :x :pimp:

Definitely gives me something to aspire to.

How long have you been training?

Also I see you lift at BBBC. :pimp:

Thank you sir, much appreciated

I have been lifting since i was about 13yo in 2001 - riding my Huffy bike to the gym lol.

Been a bbbc member since it opened up in 2013. Lot's of knowledgeable people here(and ridiculouly strong too).

Thank you sir, much appreciated

I have been lifting since i was about 13yo in 2001 - riding my Huffy bike to the gym lol.

Been a bbbc member since it opened up in 2013. Lot's of knowledgeable people here(and ridiculouly strong too).

Do you drink milk?

He's back!!!

Man what is up bro! I didn't know what happened to you, never saw you post on IG or anything. Glad to see you back killing it still.

Last edited:
Repped on that DL video bro.

Bout to try this for the first time.

been using for pwos legion pulse + pes high volume

did deadlifts today on my lunch break, should of went for a pr lower back was done after all the sets

2 sets 225x 10

3 sets 315 x 5

2 sets 365 x 2

Last edited:
Anyone in here eat keto? If so, what are some of your favorite and least favorite things about the diet? Are there any negative side effects that you've personally experienced while on the keto diet? I.e. bad breath, bloating, etc

Did shoulders and legs. Wasnt gonna squat since i DL'ed yesterday but decided to go light and do volume and work on getting more depth.

Ohp
Barx10
135x5
155x3
175x3
185x3
195x2

135x10
95x10

Squats
135x10 x2
185x10
205x10
225x10
185x10
135x10

Good mornings
95x5
105x5
115x5
125X5
135x5

Finished with a buncha shoulder (db press, lateral and front raises, face pulls), leg stuff (leg press, calf raises, hamstring curl, leg extension) and cardio.

Last edited:
Good stuff ahat :pimp: we have similar #s but my ohp is terrible compared to u. I was just doing ohp yesterday and my 1rm was 155

Front squats
5x5 185
235x1
245x1
255x1

Farmer walks 300 pounds like 50 ft for 4 times

Hamstring curls

Then I did one handed chin ups in the assist machine for lat gains and static holds.

Good stuff ahat :pimp: we have similar #s but my ohp is terrible compared to u. I was just doing ohp yesterday and my 1rm was 155

Thanks fam! I been goin ham with the accessory work (for all muscle groups really). I feel like face pulls and those resistance bands have been helping a lot too.

Front squats
5x5 185
235x1
245x1
255x1

Farmer walks 300 pounds like 50 ft for 4 times

Hamstring curls

Then I did one handed chin ups in the assist machine for lat gains and static holds.

Your front squat getting nice fam! :pimp:

Do you drink milk?

Yes for the calcium. Maybe 2-3 cups a day, not much.

He's back!!!

Man what is up bro! I didn't know what happened to you, never saw you post on IG or anything. Glad to see you back killing it still.

Boss :smokin Good to hear from you man. I think I just got old and put less emphasis on social media. I found it to be a distraction when I'm in the gym. Although I sometimes do get distracted going on car forums in the gym :smh:

Strong af :pimp:

Thanks bruh 8)

Back
Top Bottom