STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So I wasn't the only one suffering from "get in the wayers" at the gym today?

Man it was bad today. To the point that I voiced myself a little. Ppl were walking too damn close while I was benching. Thought the bar was gonna clip twice. I'm going to grab 60lb DBs and as I re rack some guy decides to walk right behind me from my left side. He sees me after we almost bump, backs up, then tries to go again, stops, I go to move and another older guy comes in from my RIGHT. At this point I just let out a "WHAT THE F***". Mind you I have 60s in my hand. Like why couldn't you guys have some etiquette and walk on the back side of the benches. Not between the benches and weights.

Then some dude brought in some weird ankle braces. I do what I'm doing then look back... This dude is hanging like a possum by his ankles in the stretch station. It was time for me to go
/rant
We call them the resolutioners. 

you work with that sadik ifbb pro?

he can guide you in the right direction lol

Lmaooo yeah, I imagine he could. I've also come across a handful of people who DON'T compete but have extensive experience and knowledge on the subject. Not as taboo as I once thought.

Boss going to that dark side. :nerd:

I wouldn't blame you, I'm tempted myself but I have #'s I wanna hit first.

Boss going to that dark side.
nerd.gif

I wouldn't blame you, I'm tempted myself but I have #'s I wanna hit first.
Possibly 
laugh.gif

I had numbers I wanted to hit but sometimes things change.

Last edited:
Back/Shoulders today.

DL was

135x5
225x5
315x5
405x3
495x2
545x1
565x1 (PR)

565 was a Rice Krispie treat, definitely have 6 plates in me already, that's the goal for next week.

Shoulder DB

65x6
80x6
90x9
90x8
80x8
75x10

Lat Pulldown

200x12x3
180x16

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press

180x10x3
160x10x2

Weighted Dips

90x6
45x10x2

BB Rows

225x8x3

Finished with lateral raises, front raises, curls and more dips.

Hit some face pulls before the workout and :wow:.

Shoulders felt so much better and my mobility was vastly improved.

Hitting them every time now.

Time to eat 3 crossaints with egg, bacon and cheese, Happy Friday y'all. :pimp:

I see u!! :pimp: :pimp:

U got that 6plates fam. Word face pulls are sick. Been doing em a while now, swapped em for upright rows and my shoulders been thanking me lol

Did back and bi today.

Weighted pull-ups then did DL.. did 5 sets of 7 @ 75% max.. last two sets had me thinking I was gonna pass out lol.

Back/Shoulders today.

DL was

135x5
225x5
315x5
405x3
495x2
545x1
565x1 (PR)

565 was a Rice Krispie treat, definitely have 6 plates in me already, that's the goal for next week.

Nice work buddy 
pimp.gif

Looks like you're gonna get to 600 before me.

Maaaaan im salty AF. My order for the adipowers got cancelled :smh:. Gotta hit up a customer service rep on monday. Gonna try and finesse another promo code or a discount or something

Word word i notice that now that u mention it. Ya, i swear i cant get myself to get any deeper than that. I even recorded my self on prior occasions with less weight and its still the same depth...like just above parallel. I dunno, i know my ankle mobility is trash but maybe my hips are too? :lol:

You really need to open up your hips and focus on keeping your knees out You're not hitting proper depth right now. It looks like your catching yourself before you reach depth. It doesn't look natural. How are your knees holding up? I would deload and work on depth. Watch squat tutorials on YouTube. Alan Thrall is a good one.

I'm in the go as close to ATG or die tryin' camp though.

Last edited:
You really need to open up your hips and focus on keeping your knees out You're not hitting proper depth right now. It looks like your catching yourself before you reach depth. It doesn't look natural. How are your knees holding up? I would deload and work on depth. Watch squat tutorials on YouTube. Alan Thrall is a good one.

I'm in the go as close to ATG or die tryin' camp though.

No point in going ATG unless you're into Oly lifting where it transfers to the other lifts.

Parallel is fine for folks focused on strength/bodybuilding, you won't get any more strength or muscle going ATG only flexibility.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom