STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yes for the calcium. Maybe 2-3 cups a day, not much.
Boss
smokin.gif
Good to hear from you man. I think I just got old and put less emphasis on social media. I found it to be a distraction when I'm in the gym. Although I sometimes do get distracted going on car forums in the gym
mean.gif

Thanks bruh
glasses.gif
I know what you mean bro I haven't uploaded much in awhile.

I saw Dan benching in a damn leg brace the other day, looks like he's down for a little bit, Andrew looks like he will be the next to break a WR, much be awesome training around them.

I kno how supplements are not that big of a thing and with proper diet and rest you don't need any supplements. But what's you guys take on test boosters? I'm talking natural test boosters I've been hearing a lot about one called TestOFuel at my gym?

I kno how supplements are not that big of a thing and with proper diet and rest you don't need any supplements. But what's you guys take on test boosters? I'm talking natural test boosters I've been hearing a lot about one called TestOFuel at my gym?

Unless you like 32+ years old.
There's really no need for any test booster IMO.

Nothing from GNC will give you noticeable gains...... creatine is about the only thing worth the money besides protein powder.

Same. Got addicted to that but protein powder is gross to me and I stopped taking creatine even though it worked.

I just figure I might as well eat a meal if I need protein and get way more calories. I see why some people take it but I can just eat instead.

I believe the stat I was told the other day in class was 99% of anythin sold legally called testosterone booster has absolutely no validity and in most cases is contaminated with more bad stuff than good. Do you have a link to that supplement, I can have my Sports nutritionist review it for you if you want

I believe the stat I was told the other day in class was 99% of anythin sold legally called testosterone booster has absolutely no validity and in most cases is contaminated with more bad stuff than good. Do you have a link to that supplement, I can have my Sports nutritionist review it for you if you want

I don't know how to post links but they have their own website called TestOFuel.com

I know what you mean bro I haven't uploaded much in awhile.

I saw Dan benching in a damn leg brace the other day, looks like he's down for a little bit, Andrew looks like he will be the next to break a WR, much be awesome training around them.

Yea Dan is benching only for now until he heals up. He's pretty good at gaining his strength back tho, i've seen him take months off and gain his strength back in weeks. One time he showed me his purple thigh cause he tore part of his quad...next week he was squatting heavy lol.

Andrew is pretty cool to lift with, a very humble guy. He is probably the calmest guy at the gym. I saw him deadlift 815 or so for a double and he sets it down like a baby while everyone else including me is slamming the **** out of the floor when we deadlift.

Tribulus > Tren

do not ever waste money on an OTC test booster. no matter what you read, none of them will increase your test levels to the point where body composition will be noticeably improved.

Made the choice to actively cardio 6 weeks ago
20nminutes a workout now im at 40 minutes

Feels so much better conditioning wise

Reqdy to hit my treadmill plateu lol

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for Asians to gain weight. Me and all my Asians friend eat dirty and we can't gain weight for ****. Eat the same thing as my black friend, he gains 30 lbs in a month I'll be lucky if I gain .5 maybe 1. Still stuck at 123-124 range. Got sick Had lost some weight went down to 120 took me 4 months just to gain it back. And I lost strength so know I'm regaining strength as well

Seen a guy bench 3plates 8times...but his spotter was doing upright rows the whole time :lol:.

Why is it so hard for Asians to gain weight. Me and all my Asians friend eat dirty and we can't gain weight for ****. Eat the same thing as my black friend, he gains 30 lbs in a month I'll be lucky if I gain .5 maybe 1. Still stuck at 123-124 range. Got sick Had lost some weight went down to 120 took me 4 months just to gain it back. And I lost strength so know I'm regaining strength as well
you're not eating enough. track your calories and get on a caloric surplus.

Do you track what you eat and how much?

For the most part, I assume that people that don't put on weight (and don't track) actually just take in less calories on a week to week basis than they think. Obviously everyone's body is different and genetics and whatever lol. I could be wrong though - I'm one of those that puts on weight really fast.

you're not eating enough. track your calories and get on a caloric surplus.

seriously it isn't that hard mathematically its hard in practice. Find your caloric maintenance and eat more than it.

The one thing ive found is that my body seems to like being 180-185 lbs. I feel like a skeleton when im at 175 but i have to east 5-6 meals a day to get up to 190+. I can eat comfortably and work out and my body regulates around 180-185. If i want more or less i really have to put in effort on the cut or bulk

Did a strongman competition over the weekend and had a lot of fun. Was friedddddd by the end of it but finished 2nd in my division to someone I work with. 

Aren't you black though?

laugh.gif
 at thinking gaining weight is race related. Only on NT.

Nah but for real you probably aren't eating as many calories as you think, plus at your weight Im sure you have a pretty fast metabolism. Track and eat 4k calories a day I bet you gain weight. If you struggle to eat then make high calorie shakes with real milk and peanut butter in them.

It would be awesome to struggle to gain weight 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol dude this morning my breakfast was 800 calories. I ate two kolaches and a donut. Just for lunch I ate a whole medium pan pizza. I'll probably eat some snacks before my work day is over. And have a big meal after the gym. I eat more than enough

Last edited:
Lol dude this morning my breakfast was 800 calories. I ate two kolaches and a donut. Just for lunch I ate a whole medium pan pizza. I'll probably eat some snacks before my work day is over. And have a big meal after the gym. I eat more than enough

You might just have a really high metabolism orrrrrrrr hyperthyroidism. If you're eating 3-4K kcals a day over a 3 month period and you weigh 125 lbs, You are either under 4 feet tall, you're missing a limb, or you have hyperthyroidism.

Back
Top Bottom