STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Finally hit a 395 dl pr after failing it 2 months back.

Finished it off with 275 for 9 reps but ripped my damn hand.... hurts so bad but man it feels good to hit that pr. That 405 is coming y'all..

Good job on da pr, you're on your way to having man hands. :pimp:

Did too many dips and straight ruined my bench. 4 sets of 5 with 45 pounds. I'm 195 now, gonna go back to 180, I doubt I'll lose strength if I do it slow.

Good job on da pr, you're on your way to having man hands. :pimp:

Did too many dips and straight ruined my bench. 4 sets of 5 with 45 pounds. I'm 195 now, gonna go back to 180, I doubt I'll lose strength if I do it slow.

I always hit dips after bench. Been messing with those 21 db bench :x feels like ima drop the db on my face I'm so tired by the last couple reps lol

Who's that chick in blue tho? 
nerd.gif
lol its his new girl

Good job on da pr, you're on your way to having man hands.
pimp.gif

thanks man 
pimp.gif

hitting 5 plate DL seems like a dream to me.... but I remember when 3 plates seemed like a fantasy... gotta keep grindin 
nthat.gif

lol its his new girl

thanks man 
pimp.gif

hitting 5 plate DL seems like a dream to me.... but I remember when 3 plates seemed like a fantasy... gotta keep grindin 
nthat.gif

Why his torso look like the kickboxing dummy in every gym?
She's bad though.

And congrats on 5 plates!

^ lol na i havent hit 5 plates.. im on my way to hit 4. but one day i wanna hit 5 lol.

Yeah ahat ahat normally I would do bench first but I've been trying to up my dip game so I just destroy myself on dips first thing chest day. :lol: then I have a crap bench after.

I'd be HEATED if someone touched my face like that.

W W)taps

Bruh, I straight ruined my back on 315 like a year and a half ago when I first started dl, hurt a disc like a n00b. Now I'm at 475 the right way with no pain.

Last edited:
Yeah ahat ahat normally I would do bench first but I've been trying to up my dip game so I just destroy myself on dips first thing chest day. :lol: then I have a crap bench after.

I'd be HEATED if someone touched my face like that.

W W)taps

Bruh, I straight ruined my back on 315 like a year and a half ago when I first started dl, hurt a disc like a n00b. Now I'm at 475 the right way with no pain.

Me too. I try hit 3-4 sets of 10 with a certain weight then add 10lbs and move up. Until i can hit 10 i just go til failure

Nice that's more reps than me. I warm up with 10 body weight then 25x5 then 45 in sets of 5 until I fail. I'm at 4 sets now.

Looking for some gym gear for the spring/summer. Nike Pro Hypercool, is it worth the extra cash over the standard Nike Pro compression apparel?

Took a month or so off to work on my house and move in. Started back a week or so ago. Must not have lost too much strength because it was only my second time deadlifting and hit 405. Probably should ease back in a little slower :lol:

How's the Fit fam doing?

So much stress at work and home been affecting my workouts good and bad. Today was good. Did box squats and if you guys remember I have the issue where my foot caves inward causing my severe hip flexor pain. Even with 135

So box squats are helping me progress a lot. Did my max effort scheme and then decided to do 225. Got it for 5 with good effort at the last 2. At least my strength is still there. Felt really good to do effort on squats again. Can't wait till I can get back to regular squatting

Started cardio for the summer cut and it's miserable. Only doing about 15/20 mins to start.
Just talked to my boy who has been on a 1year bull and hit 275 this weekend. And I'm having food feels and want to bulk again.

Started cardio for the summer cut and it's miserable. Only doing about 15/20 mins to start.
Just talked to my boy who has been on a 1year bull and hit 275 this weekend. And I'm having food feels and want to bulk again.

Bruh I'm on day 3 of keto and the food feels are real. And yes I just wanna bulk at this point. My sense of smell for carbs is on a super saiyan level right now. i can smell a person eating captain crunch cereal from a hundred yards away right now I swear!

How is the back btw? Any progress? No surgery I hope?

Doing a body composition challenge with some of my coworkers and bosses. We all did a bod pod on Friday. Redo it in 30 days. Relative body fat loss. Came in at 14.6% at 180lbs. One of my coworkers came in at 39%! So if he loses 3.9%, I have to lose 1.4%.

Another way to keep us motivated throughout the work-day, especially when people bring food. Everybody's wife makes delicious treats smh. Winner gets a half day at work and lunch.

I'd really like to get into the 12% range in these 30 days without any strength loss.

Hard work pays off.

Back
Top Bottom