STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah man. I always do pull-ups in sets of 5. Idk why, but if I put 20 pounds on I get tired hella fast.

Doing the 1K in a month was awesome.. highly recommend giving it a whirl. I did it a little over a year ago but my pull up game is poo at the moment, maybe I’ll join in :lol:

So you guys are going to do around 33 pull ups a day? Am I understanding this correctly?

Gonna do 1k Chins/pull-ups by 11/20 and see what happens.

I’ll alternate grips every other day.

Im doing Somethin like this)with the assisted pu up machines) Really tryna get that deep stretch.
Everytime i finish a workout ill do up to 50 pull ups, doesnt matter how many sets as long as i get in 50. Each day i alternate the angles. Its been helping me alot wih my dl and pullsup.

So kinda like a squat everyday thing but with pull ups.

Getting A Personal Trainer - Taking It To A Level!

Nothing wrong wih trainers imo. However i feel that eventually you should be able to take what you learned and to do it all on ur own instead of relying on ur trainer at all times. Good luck man

First and only rule, post videos! Lol

Squats today. Worked up to 315 for 3 reps. Was also shoulder day too but my forearms are still tender/sore from the heavy DLing so looks like ill be resting up for a few days, sadly.

Tryna educate myself on pyramids, is there a specific number of weights to go up? I kept adding 25-30 pounds of weight each set, with the reps lowering....is that right?

First and only rule, post videos! Lol

Squats today. Worked up to 315 for 3 reps. Was also shoulder day too but my forearms are still tender/sore from the heavy DLing so looks like ill be resting up for a few days, sadly.

Tryna educate myself on pyramids, is there a specific number of weights to go up? I kept adding 25-30 pounds of weight each set, with the reps lowering....is that right?

Pm me I'll help you out

So you guys are going to do around 33 pull ups a day? Am I understanding this correctly?

That is correct. On average. Strict, dead hang. I only actually did them on 18 of the days but had several days where I had to catch up with 100.

I'm doing different grips, but will do majority regular pull ups

I dont think shooting for 33/day is the best idea, ima go ham on certain days when I have the time and gas in the tank.

Day 1 down. Did 4 sets of 8 real quick before I started moving today.

PS this is infinitely easier to accomplish if you have a bar at your house.

Gonna jump in after this week. Already planned on taking the week off cause I’ve got my PE exam on Friday. But I’m also sick :smh:. Monday I’m byke at it

Back
Top Bottom