STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I use preworkout when I'm getting back in the gym after taking some time off. Just to help me get back in the flow. But I get off of it after a couple weeks.

Heads up. Here's a deal for 15 lbs of protein for $96. Choose between ON and BSN (u can mix and match). I copped last night

Last edited:
Idk what ya talking about. I love taking a pre workout once in a one and just feeling like a super sayian. Pre cage aint no joke. Are they necessary , hell no. Are they a waste of money ? That depends who tou asked and how much they like it

Idk what ya talking about. I love taking a pre workout once in a one and just feeling like a super sayian. Pre cage aint no joke. Are they necessary , hell no. Are they a waste of money ? That depends who tou asked and how much they like it

They're bugging lol

I took ESP extreme the other day and lifted for 4 hours straight. Felt like a crackhead and was sore for like 2 days but man what a lift that was. Coulda lifted a house.

But my normal Pre is GAT.

Yeah that's why I don't wanna get into that stuff. The stories people tell like they had an out of body experience left their soul in the gym. :lol:

Ya bruh I couldn't feel ****. Just kept lifting. Looking back it wasn't safe or necessary but that Pre was way way over the top. Def would recommend for a PR tho.

I think the word you're looking for is counterproductive.

My pwo is a double shot of espresso and good music. :lol:

Never taken a preworkout before.

I don't even listen to music anymore, if someone has the radio on it's on if not I don't even bother.

For those who have thought about an Athlean-X training program I have some insight for you.

I haven't bought a program but I did try the posterior chain workout he did with Sheamus...

It consists of four circuits done twice each (two rounds of a circuit before moving onto the next). The idea being to get the entire posterior chain working together in order to train more athletically/functionally so there's a lot of movements where you're combining hip extension of the glutes + hamstrings with some kind of upper body pulling movement.

Athlean-X Posterior Chain Workout (Sheamus) 4/26/18
Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 5:38 PM

Dead Row
Set 1: 95 lb × 10
Set 2: 95 lb × 15

Sprinter Lunge + High Pull
Set 1: 10 lb × 15
Set 2: 10 lb × 15

Cable Thrust T
Set 1: 10 lb × 20
Set 2: 10 lb × 11

Battle Ropes - Jackhammers
Set 1: 30 sec
Set 2: 40 sec

Gorilla Row
Set 1: 35 lb × 15
Set 2: 45 lb × 19

High Cable Row
Set 1: 20 lb × 30
Set 2: 30 lb × 15

Glute Ham Y Raise
Set 1: 9 reps
Set 2: 14 reps

Battle Ropes - Scissors
Set 1: 20 sec
Set 2: 15 sec

Cable Squat Row
Set 1: 30 lb × 15
Set 2: 25 lb × 30

Rocking Pulldown
Set 1: 80 lb × 7
Set 2: 80 lb × 8

Angel Of Death Superman
Set 1: 2.5 lb × 7

Battle Ropes - Rows
Set 1: 1 min, 5 sec
Set 2: 1 min

The results? A sick pump and a drenched outfit. Helluva workout that keeps you moving and gets your heart pumping because of the fact that most of these exercises don't simply isolate the lats or delts. They're more compound, ground based movements that will likely put a lot of us out of our comfort zones which was the point for me.

I'm definitely more interested in a trying a program of his after this point. I highly suggest you guys try this out soon. I did this yesterday and had planned to do legs today, but my hamstrings are too sore from all the lower body involvement so I was able to get some legs involved as well.

Guys need a little help. I have a gym membership, I have the ambition to go. I’m just low on energy & picky when it comes to food. I’m about 5’8 155. I want to pack some lean muscle on. Any workout/ food suggestions.? Any tips are appreciated

Guys need a little help. I have a gym membership, I have the ambition to go. I’m just low on energy & picky when it comes to food. I’m about 5’8 155. I want to pack some lean muscle on. Any workout/ food suggestions.? Any tips are appreciated

Assuming you're drinking enough water and getting enough sleep, my advice is pre workout powder. I've been alternating between The Curse (green apple is the best flavor) and Nitraflex (orange is the way to go). Nitraflex does have a testosterone booster, so that may affect your decision, but I've tried just about every PWO in the last 5+ years and have never noticed any negative long term effects. The reason I like those two is the relative cost per serving (I take 2 scoops of Curse at ~$25/50 scoops or 1-1.5 scoops of Nitraflex at ~$30/30 scoops), the energy boost on days where I'm otherwise exhausted, and the lack of stomach upsetness or heart palpitations that I've experienced in other PWOs.

If you're hesitant about taking a powdered PWO, you could always have a cup of coffee before the gym, but eventually you'll get into a rhythm and go regardless.

Last edited:
Adam-DeVine-Yes.gif
Just do the damn thing. Don't make excuses and go and get it done.

Back
Top Bottom