STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So i basically up til bed time...
Weigh myself in the Am. And im about 207 i take a shake get a bcaa drink in
I then go do cardio. Sweat. Weigh again and im like 204 . Which weight to trust or take a hapoy median?

I always do dehydrated/empty stomach, empty bladder.

My weight can flex upwards of 7 or 8 lbs depending on what's been consumed.

I always do dehydrated/empty stomach, empty bladder.

My weight can flex upwards of 7 or 8 lbs depending on what's been consumed.
I’ve noticed this too. I was 191 yesterday. Weighed myself today and I was 200 pounds. I didn’t eat a lot and worked out yesterday.

Only weigh yourself once a week max. Same day same time preferably in the morning when you wake up. Day to day fluctuations are common and should be taken with a grain of salt

Only weigh yourself once a week max. Same day same time preferably in the morning when you wake up. Day to day fluctuations are common and should be taken with a grain of salt
All truth right here. Also after you expel your bowels.

Did back too.

About 400 reps of accessory stuff, don’t feel like listing and started with 7x3 sumo dl just to mix it up. Still got it, last two sets at 4 plates.

My weight fluctuations are crazy. Since I work overnight, I get less sleep on those days and it definitely has an effect. Just on Friday, I was 183, checked today and was at 188. By Tuesday ill definitely be around 183 again. I use the mirror more often.

FYI: Complete Nutrition stores do comprehensive body mapping for free and you can go as many times as you want. BMI, water weight, bones. Calories burned at rest and others. It can save your results and track progress. I love it and go once a week.

So many weirdos in the gym tonight.

One guys doing deadlifts with a 20lbs weighted vest cuz he wants to run faster.

Another jabroni is in there in Wally Clark's.

Some other cat was doing db bench with 15s for what seemed like 30min straight.

Bizarro world

So many weirdos in the gym tonight.

One guys doing deadlifts with a 20lbs weighted vest cuz he wants to run faster.

Another jabroni is in there in Wally Clark's.

Some other cat was doing db bench with 15s for what seemed like 30min straight.

Bizarro world

Damn b, weighted vest DL? weebay. gif

Damn b, weighted vest DL? weebay. gif

Ya, he was jumping rope at first then started to deadlift. I asked him how much it weighed he said 20lbs. Said he was tryna get faster so he was gonna wear it for a couple weeks. I was like oh....ok...

Ya, he was jumping rope at first then started to deadlift. I asked him how much it weighed he said 20lbs. Said he was tryna get faster so he was gonna wear it for a couple weeks. I was like oh....ok...

Damn, y’all must be ahead of the curve up there lmao.

All sorts of weird things occur in the gym. People love to create exercises that have little benefit.

I saw a dude walk back and forth across a section of the gym multiple times with a 10lb dumbbell with his arm fully extended in the air. I didn't know what was going on

I dl in a bulletproof vest.

Hell of a day today, 4am start time with a 15 hour shift straight into leg day with my boy who I work with once a week :sick: I figured I’d consolidate the suck into one day.

Back
Top Bottom