STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Not busting a nut just to have better workouts? Are you getting paid for anything you do in terms of fitness? If the answer is no then youre playing yourself.

lol
All that Italian food in the tank and not a single heavy lift was seent.
ufdup.png

And what deadlifting Thursday got to do with pulling Saturday?
childplease.png

Chill that was heavy for me :lol:

The workout was from Friday. So I deadlifted back 2 back. My lower body is gassed

lol. Squatted 5x already this week and deadlifted 3x. Going to afternoon gym to squat again after this lunch.

This ain't amateur hour lil man.

camby.png

Oh yea I forgot to mention that I stormed the gobi desert with my balls hanging out while carrying a tiger on my back and then climbed through the blistering winds of Mount Everest.

Also on Thursday I went light on deadlifts cause it was a deload week. Didn’t do too much. Just 405 1x400 reps. It was a volume day *kanye shrug ‍♂️*

Oh yea I forgot to mention that I stormed the gobi desert with my balls hanging out while carrying a tiger on my back and then climbed through the blistering winds of Mount Everest.

Also on Thursday I went light on deadlifts cause it was a deload week. Didn’t do too much. Just 405 1x400 reps. It was a volume day *kanye shrug ‍♂️*

umad.png

I wear a little bodybuilding belt now every day for my entire workout, no damns given.

New here and love everyone's progress.

Goal is to get to a 5 plate deadlift. Doing Cohen's plan which is deads once a week, but he has it at conventional 4x4, sumo 4x4 and Romanians at 4x10 for tempo. Which I usually put on mondays. Wed and fri are bench and squat. Was thinking adding another day on Saturday 80%/tempo for conventionals....smart?

Y'all be seeing these dudes rocking waist trainers like the females?
skip1.png
I seen a lot of guys that be wearing (stealfit or sweat sweat) waist trainers under there shirt to get their waist small. But if you not doing proper diet it’s a waste IMO

New here and love everyone's progress.

Goal is to get to a 5 plate deadlift. Doing Cohen's plan which is deads once a week, but he has it at conventional 4x4, sumo 4x4 and Romanians at 4x10 for tempo. Which I usually put on mondays. Wed and fri are bench and squat. Was thinking adding another day on Saturday 80%/tempo for conventionals....smart?

Coan*

I personally don’t think upping the frequency on DL is worth it, that’s a peaking program so it’s meant to tax your body enough already. Only one way to find out though.

Go ahead and try. Seems like fast track for an injury though or slowing progress.

If you’re pulling truly close to your max I wouldn’t be dl again in a few days.

I don’t remember the % in that program though but I’ve done it and it’s tough.

Back
Top Bottom