STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What’s up fit fam. So I ended up competing. First show in May. Second show 4 weeks later. It was a challenge but worth it at the end. Had to handle a lot during my prep. Done for this year. I definitely gotta grow and maybe I’ll be ready for May 2020

Long-time no see. Good **** man.

Larry’s girl speaks out

I had this on in the background while catching up on the thread, however did she say she isn't a argumentative person.

A woman who isn't argumentative, I call BS on that. Never met one. The only thing I appreciate from her is she didn't disrespect his ex to much which is usually the case with the new girl.

"At the end of the day salt looks like sugar." :stoneface: :stoneface: Curious what her body looks like though?

Ninja, unfortunately smaller serving size than bullet. Might be the best though since slimming down.

Yeah that is certainly men's physique.

Congrats on competing man.

Do you use the Nutri Ninja? I'm going between that or the NutriBullett with a higher wattage or saying F it and splurging for a Vitamix.

I can't remember the exact model but I have a Montel Williams blender. Much better than the Ninja (at least the ones I have seen) and cheaper than the Vitamix. I've got 2 Montel William blenders and both work, had the first one for like 8 years.

Do you use the Nutri Ninja? I'm going between that or the NutriBullett with a higher wattage or saying F it and splurging for a Vitamix.
Yeah not splurging on the Vitamix, I just can't justify the price. I have the Ninja professional I believe it has the large pitcher and I believe 3 individual size ones. I either got it off Amazon or BJ's. My issue with the Nutribullet was the rubber ring kept coming off and falling into my shakes. Also you had to make sure which version you had because not all of them had the same motor even though they looked exactly allike. Coworker had one at work and I used it and it was underpowered, I brought mine in and made short work of the same food.

congrats. Being on stage is a rush.
Your june show u look much more conditioned.

.....share that diet tho...
Thanks bro. It’s crazy how a lot of it is lighting and posing. My first show I got the stage jitters right before I went on so it affected me and how I looked. Only a 2lb difference in stage weight from May to June

My diet was interesting. Apparently I take well to food and can condition rather well. I went into prep at 186lbs
165 carbs
70 fat
190 protein
Cardio 3 days a week 20min. Once a week I would get a “refeed” day where I would get 100g more carbs and 30g more fat.

My numbers didn’t get cut until 3 weeks out. 150 carbs and 60 fat. And cardio increased to 4 days a week for 30min.

My 2nd show everything stayed the same except I got an additional re feed day mid week every week leading to the show. Yet I was more conditioned. I had it pretty easy vs my one homie who did it with me. Everyone’s body is different and you learn so much about yourself

Thanks bro. It’s crazy how a lot of it is lighting and posing. My first show I got the stage jitters right before I went on so it affected me and how I looked. Only a 2lb difference in stage weight from May to June

My diet was interesting. Apparently I take well to food and can condition rather well. I went into prep at 186lbs
165 carbs
70 fat
190 protein
Cardio 3 days a week 20min. Once a week I would get a “refeed” day where I would get 100g more carbs and 30g more fat.

My numbers didn’t get cut until 3 weeks out. 150 carbs and 60 fat. And cardio increased to 4 days a week for 30min.

My 2nd show everything stayed the same except I got an additional re feed day mid week every week leading to the show. Yet I was more conditioned. I had it pretty easy vs my one homie who did it with me. Everyone’s body is different and you learn so much about yourself
Did you use a dietician?

People are funny when it comes to diets. My dude at work was telling me he's trying to switch up and eat healthy.

We go out for lunch for a co-workers bday yesterday. Man orders salad and a side of cheese fries :lol:

So much for eat healthy

People don't really understand what it takes to maintain a healthy lifestyle with food.

I remember when I first started out with how I eat now, and some people would say things like "oh all you eat is salad?" :lol:

Caloric deficit. Carbs. Proteins. Fats.

How do y'all deal with tendonitis? Had a partially torn PCL about 2.5 years back, and its been giving some soreness after a few hours of hooping each week.

People are funny when it comes to diets. My dude at work was telling me he's trying to switch up and eat healthy.

We go out for lunch for a co-workers bday yesterday. Man orders salad and a side of cheese fries :lol:

So much for eat healthy
Fam the salad was the healthy part so he had to balnce it out with the unhealthy. "Perfectly balanced, as all things should be..."

Back
Top Bottom