STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't think @Mark Antony was aiming his comment to folks who absolutely need to go outside to maintain a living.

There are people who are unnecessarily going out to gyms, endangering themselves and everyone else around them. For what? As far as I know, no matter how clean or diligent you are outside, you could slip up once and that's it, you have the virus...and if you have a family that lives in the same house as you, you will be endangering them without even knowing. By the time you start showing symptoms, you would have most likely given it to others.

The best way to combat this is to stay your *** at home if you can help it.
I talked to a doctor today (part of my job) It's an airbourne disease that everyone is bound to get. The only thing we're waiting for is 1. a vaccine and 2. a way to help you through your symptoms when you get them.
As we all know they're not going to just drop a giant lysol bomb like crop dusting and bam it's gone. this is in our eco system for the rest of time.
We all also know this is the most dangerous for the 60+ crew.
The people going out know the risk. The Karen that snitched on my gym is probably the same person (man or woman) that is sitting in line of a 100 people in costco buying up TP and lysol . doesn't make sense to complain about people going to where they choose to go to, (that's being cleaned multiple times daily not just by staff but by gym goer's also ... when you're going to places as well for your needs.

I was out today, tons of people at the park, tons of people on walking trails, tons of kids playing. Costco parking lots full. Wal mart parking lots full. Traffic on 95.

people still out there livin.

yup, it’s wild man. the local news here pulled up on a group of people that were having pick b-ball games at the park.

just gotta take care of yourself as best you can

Everything selling out. Shakes weights and ab chairs next.

giphy.gif

Quick question for those who would know this...

doing weighted pull ups by putting plates in a backpack (shoutout getback getback for the idea)

does it matter if I wear the pack pack on the front or back?

Quick question for those who would know this...

doing weighted pull ups by putting plates in a backpack (shoutout getback getback for the idea)

does it matter if I wear the pack pack on the front or back?

I doubt it matters, but I would default to the back. Just seems more natural, like you'd be in better alignment. Also, if you wanna get your Macgyver on, you could probably rig a belt and the strap of your backpack so it's like a weighted belt pullup. People do them all types of ways though.

hqdefault.jpg

weighted_pull-ups_backpack.jpg

1584710897471.jpeg

pull-up-with-res-bands-.jpg

:lol: @ this one

6a00e553fe5d9388340120a57145a3970c-800wi

did my first home work our in probably a decade. got a decent pump and sweat. hitting the big 3 at home is a bit under whelming but gotta do what you gotta do.

bought the bands on Amazon paid 30

Screenshot_20200320-062925_Amazon Shopping.jpg

3tdlyn.jpg

no better feeling of serving a nice slice of humble pie to the cocky mofo in the next squat rack

Attachments

• 1584725566971.jpeg
    1584725566971.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 69
1584728309968.png

Just been doing a 100 squats, 150 pushups, and 150 crunches every morning. Gonna try to watch my caloric intake and I feel like i'll be straight until we can get back in the gym. Body might need a break from the consistent pounding/gym grind anyway.

Just been doing a 100 squats, 150 pushups, and 150 crunches every morning. Gonna try to watch my caloric intake and I feel like i'll be straight until we can get back in the gym. Body might need a break from the consistent pounding/gym grind anyway.
Yup all these nagging injuries should be healed by then..

While under lockdown and everything closed, I’m just gonna cut. Seems like we’re gonna have two or three months of dealing with this

While under lockdown and everything closed, I’m just gonna cut. Seems like we’re gonna have two or three months of dealing with this
Go on a cut?

When the gyms are closed? Unless you've got a home gym set up, this doesn't sound like a good idea.

Go on a cut?

When the gyms are closed? Unless you've got a home gym set up, this doesn't sound like a good idea.
Just losing body fat and maintaining as much muscle as I can. I expect to lose some since I’m doing nothing but body weight exercises. It is what it is at this point

Back
Top Bottom