STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Poor guy eating boxed rice. You can do better man, i believe in you.

I'm not but believe what you will.
1648238067372.png
NT rice snobs on here. You mad I can eat as much white rice as I want and accidentally lose weight and you can't? You hangry?

Poor guy has to "watch what he eats". Your metabolism can do better man. I believe in it.
1648238153188.png

I'm not but believe what you will.
1648238067372.png
NT rice snobs on here. You mad I can eat as much white rice as I want and accidentally lose weight and you can't? You hangry?

Poor guy has to "watch what he eats". Your metabolism can do better man. I believe in it.
1648238153188.png
"Believe what you will"

Whoa whoa whoa, the guy who compared jasmine rice to cat litter is now calling people rice snobs? Funny how the tables have turned!

just used my newly acquired Metcon 6 Amp today. I'd say they are better than the Premium Leather version which I have been using for awhile now. much more comfortable. added a few more sets and feeling great so far. my lower back is a bit better but I'm still keeping it at minimal. doing some light deadlifts right now and so far, my left knee and previously injured leg are holding so far. expecting some soreness tomorrow on that leg.

Anyone have any bench recommendations? I’ve been looking at these bow flex benches. I’m not sure if it’s necessary to spend this much on a bench, since this is my first time buying home equipment.

Anyone have any bench recommendations? I’ve been looking at these bow flex benches. I’m not sure if it’s necessary to spend this much on a bench, since this is my first time buying home equipment.
I don't have any experience with bowflex yet, but consider this a thought. read the reviews and comments about the product and don't go cheap on equipment. make sure the equipment is stable and solid enough not to break on you nor have to adjust the loose screws every single time on every use as that could be annoying as hell. it should be better now since supply is back and prices on them seem to be normalizing. it is far fetched back from 1-2 years ago when they charge 2-3x the cost of gym equipment.

Rep fitness or rogue utility bench

Glad to see y'all are still in here dropping knowledge :nthat:Felt like I hadn't been in here but it's only been 10 days :lol:

I know we discussed pre-workouts in here and I had a question...do you have to cycle off them? I know with thermogenics I've used in the past they say use for 60 days and stay off it for a month before restarting. I was curious if pre-workouts were the same. Mine is running out (It was only 20 servings :smh:) and I'm about to re-up but thought about the cycling aspect. FWIW there's nothing on the label saying to cycle off

Glad to see y'all are still in here dropping knowledge :nthat:Felt like I hadn't been in here but it's only been 10 days :lol:

I know we discussed pre-workouts in here and I had a question...do you have to cycle off them? I know with thermogenics I've used in the past they say use for 60 days and stay off it for a month before restarting. I was curious if pre-workouts were the same. Mine is running out (It was only 20 servings :smh:) and I'm about to re-up but thought about the cycling aspect. FWIW there's nothing on the label saying to cycle off

You don't have to cycle off pre.

You will build a higher tolerance with caffeine though if you consistently take pre.

You will build a higher tolerance with caffeine though if you consistently take pre.

Thanks, man! I'm cool with that and it shouldn't be too much of a problem for me. It sucks because I don't have issues falling asleep when I have a pre/caffeine but lately I haven't been able to sleep enough (IMO) which I know is important along with diet and exercise |l

true while there really isn’t anything about preworkout (besides the the building of tolerance to any stimulants in preworkout, if it indeed has them) that would require ‘cycling’ it on or off, if someone is taking it before every session it probably would do them some good to take a break from it (especially those that do have stimulants).

true while there really isn’t anything about preworkout (besides the the building of tolerance to any stimulants in preworkout, if it indeed has them) that would require ‘cycling’ it on or off, if someone is taking it before every session it probably would do them some good to take a break from it (especially those that do have stimulants).

Nah.
stopitslime.png

:lol: :lol:

I think after this latest shipment (just arrived - Amazon Prime FTW) I should have supplies through April and might take a break 3-4 week break. I am in a great groove but want to see how I feel without them for a bit. I’m trying to prepare for the future in the chance that my schedule drastically changes and my workouts have to go get shorter and/or diet has to be modified

rest day today. did a few more yesterday but forgot one routine, :rofl:
as far as PWO goes and cycling, I'm about to end my cycle in 2 weeks, then 2 weeks rest, before restarting again. I do the cycling according to the science but otherwise can still continue according to the workload or necessary energy needed when working out which is kinda ironic. also, a part of my cycling is to give my butthole a rest. :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

I think after this latest shipment (just arrived - Amazon Prime FTW) I should have supplies through April and might take a break 3-4 week break. I am in a great groove but want to see how I feel without them for a bit. I’m trying to prepare for the future in the chance that my schedule drastically changes and my workouts have to go get shorter and/or diet has to be modified

obviously, people vary in their preference(s) & response but given the known of exposure to stimulants over time it just kinda makes sense that if you want preworkout (at least the for the affect of stimulants, for those preworkouts that actually contain stimulants) to get the desired outcome of potency you would want to limit your exposure to those occasions where you really need/want that 🤷🏿‍♂️

😅😂 i basically been eating like this most of my adult life (i buy a few bags of assorted/different gummi candy to start the week and put them together in a big jar), altho i’m slightly paying for it this month with no lifting as i’m back at 215 from 205ish at the end of feb…hopefully 🤢😷 thing gets lifted officially for gyms

Back
Top Bottom