STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Starting the year off right, cardio and weights.

I'm thinking about doing a natural bodybuilding show this year. I want to push myself in the gym and really test my discipline with food. Let's see how it goes.
Bro I lowkey been wanting to do an amateur show of some sorts as well. Just to kind of get it out the way because I always find myself wondering if I could do it

I watch TikTok content on it and it just seems like I’d be putting my hobby at risk, prepping for shows looks rough

1st pump of 2024

Not gonna lie, for $24 at WalMart C-BUM’s preworkout is pretty good!
IMG_3926.jpeg

I didn't know Lord Bumstead sold a #Powda up in Wallymart.
ehh3.png

How do ya'll group your days?

When I am in there I really try to do push day (upper)
Pull day( Upper/lower)

Then a day dedicated to cardio and a day for lower body

Pull day( Upper/lower)

I use to do a Push/pull/legs routine but in order to hit my muscle groups twice per week, I gotta be in the gym for 6 days.. Not sustainable for me anymore

Now I do either a upper/lower split for 4 days (2 days for each group) or upper/lower split followed by a 2 day break, then a full body and another 2 day break.

I get a lot of steps in every day so I'm not killing myself with the cardio, but I do end my sessions with a 30 minute light jog on the treadmill or incline walking.

Pull day( Upper/lower)

PPL is okay if you're able to go 6x a week and are not a strength sport athlete or a bodybuilder. It's really not optimal for anything other than increasing your frequency over a bro split.

Currently doing:
- Bench/ Overhead/ Rows + upper body accessories
- Squats/ Sumo deads + legs
- Overhead/ Incline/ Rows + chest/delts/arms
- Front squats/Deadlifts/ + legs
- Bench/ Close-Grip/Row + upper body accessories

- Squats/Sumo deads + legs

Pull day( Upper/lower)

Upper push, upper pull, leg day for my 3 days i go to the gym and 4 to 5 days of jiu jitsu depending on what my body allows me to do . Some type of cardio everyday. Ive been riding my bike a lot while working.

last gym appearance of 2023

seeing how folk plan/split up their workouts is interesting and makes me realize i’m really just messing around outchea in these gyms 😂😂😂 i just go in knowing i’m either going to deadlift or squat, recently i’ve trying to get nice w/bench pressing & some accessories here & there, 2024 i’m going to try to do more bodybuilding type work & get back to actually hooping again 😮‍💨

last gym appearance of 2023

seeing how folk plan/split up their workouts is interesting and 😂😂😂 i just go in knowing i’m either going to deadlift or squat, recently i’ve trying to get nice w/bench pressing & some accessories here & there, 2024 i’m going to try to do more bodybuilding type work & get back to actually hooping again 😮‍💨

Chewing GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Back
Top Bottom