STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah its a little pricier but I don't mind paying the price for the taste...

sometimes after a workout I'm so thirsty and a thick *** chocolate protein shake just aint the move...

its weird actually enjoying my shake + my shaker doesn't smell like death 15 mins after

On the isopure atm
71rVGx5U78L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I keep hearing the myprotein Mike & Ike flavors are THE ONE though
13121847-4394910929627098.jpg

13121848-9654866382655118.jpg

gonna order some and report back

i think the isopure stuff was the 1st brand I tried, mainly off the strength of their bottled drinks that I used to buy at the gym @ 5/6$ a pop w/40g of protein...but once i started trying other brands i haven't looked back. haven't tried any of those flavors yet but the myprotein clear has been the best tasting of the ones i've tried so far...

whats some good bcaa i can order online?
i been getting ripped off buying a small jar from cvs for 25 bucks :lol:

BCAA's themselves are kinda a rip. Unless you're doing long, fasted workouts and are cutting so you can't just up your whey/casein/pea/whatever intake...

I'd stick clear of Amazon, their prices have been stupid since covid.

Look at M&S. Better prices, free shipping on a lot of orders, and sometimes they'll throw in free products.

As for actual products, I use Scivation Xtend and MT AminoBuild together with some other stuff. Sh*t is delicious. I don't gym without it, unless I'm TDY.
Shef

whats some good bcaa i can order online?
i been getting ripped off buying a small jar from cvs for 25 bucks :lol:
+ 1 BCAA's by themselves being a rip

Most protein powders have 2-3'gs of BCAA's in them already....

I'd suggest finding a product that you already supplement that adds BCAA's in it

for example...

I take glutamine, so I found a company that sells glutamine powder + BCAA's mixed in.

so essentially I get to take out 2 birds with one stone at cost for just the glutamine.

Maaan...

I worked at this one place and this dude there would send a mass email with pics of his kid. I get it, it was his first born he was excited/proud whatever, but man I don't wanna see "updated pics of Ryan". That's what he'd put as the email subject, like it was a renovation project. I blocked him.

Got in trouble later cuz he was sending me actual work stuff and I never seen any of it :lol:

Finished day 3 of training. I'm glad I biked for an hour and a half in the morning. I felt in great shape for night class.

Tomorrow mornings class is probably going to be rough. :smh:

loving having bought additional 5 & 2.5lb plates, my gym bag is unnecessary heavy because of it but the benefit of not having to scour the gym floor for the 5lb plates is worth it, relatedly the gym i frequent the most has now put up signs banning gym bags because folk keep absconding with the weights 🤣🤣🤣 the thought of guys plotting to do this is high key sadly comedic

Unless your gym bag is at least 50 pounds, it's not unnecessarily heavy, you're just unnecessarily weak.
usure.png

A gym that bans gym bags that isn’t in a FOB is wild.
picard.png

never actually weighed my bag but it is definitely in excess of 30lbs (the weights alone are 20lbs), which maybe isn't that heavy in absolute terms but relatively when on a motorcycle it does get cumbersome

what is an fob? i think moreso the ban is for the gym floor, people still do it tho, I don't think many pay attention to the relatively inconspicuous/innocuous signage the is sparsely posted around the gym

what is an fob? i think moreso the ban is for the gym floor, people still do it tho, I don't think many pay attention to the relatively inconspicuous/innocuous signage the is sparsely posted around the gym

Forward Operating Base (FOB).

For security reasons, it is common not to be able to have gym bags as a member of the armed forces downrange...

Back
Top Bottom