STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Interested in HMB tho, not familiar with it.

speaking on supplements, i been chilling on them largely because i discovered it isn’t regulated, how are y’all deciding what is legit/valid in terms supplements?

Last edited:
it's not what you think.
e137d97e-166d-4fca-b801-b1925d3428bb_text.gif

Walk in to the gym, proceed straight to the treadmill, do some super LISS, and wonder why you're 300 pounds and built like a Hefty bag full of mashed potatoes, portable earthquakette.
francis.png

speaking on supplements, i been chilling on them largely because i discovered it isn’t regulated, how are y’all deciding what is legit/valid in terms supplements?
derek-moreplatesmoredates-v0-bpmd9lzxl6bb1.jpg

But in all seriousness 3rd party supplement testing is a good way to sift out hackey supps from the legit ones

They basically test supps to see if they have what they say in them and at the dosage they claim.

There will be some sort of 3rd party testing certification on the label.

Companies have to pay to be tested, so if the supp you are interested in has been tested.....it's a good indication that company is fairly honest and producing quality products.

3rd%20party%20seals_110619.png

Last edited:

i remember i took some pre from a brand called STEEL supplements that my friend gave me and that **** made my d so hard at like 3 am in the morning that it hurt like **** no cap. my **** wasn’t going soft bruh for like 5 hours

later that day i looked up the company and supposedly they’re known for their d pills 💊🤦🏻‍♂️

some of them ingredients must’ve spilt inside the pre workout bruh

edit*

i remember i took some pre from a brand called STEEL supplements that my friend gave me and that **** made my d so hard at like 3 am in the morning that it hurt like **** no cap. my **** wasn’t going soft bruh for like 5 hours

later that day i looked up the company and supposedly they’re known for their d pills 💊🤦🏻‍♂️

edit*

🤣😮‍💨 some scary business right there…being bricc for hours is crazy

hitting 450 deep squatting w/regularity for the past few weeks now, going to put 465 on the bar next session, making progress w/bench too tho i failed getting 285 up i pr’ed for reps @ 240 & 255, 270 moved good but i start thinking too much when i get close to that max weight

edit*

Damn steel is always giving me free stuff..

i just like the steel tin they send the sample packs in, and the shirt that comes in the 9$ one isn’t bad either. And yes that hard af sample hits. Some of the amped af and other pre powders had 375mg of caffeine in them though and I found the veggie wheys to be gross, but they all are to me, can taste the Earth/dirt in them

edit*

she’ll like it too…

IMG_1657.jpeg

edit*

gotta try this one if it really is working that well.

Dear NT Diary,

I squatted in some wrastling (yes, wrastling) shoes for the first time today.

I thought I needed heels due to poor ankle mobility but honestly I couldn't see any limitations and was hitting depth just as easily, if not moreso, than in my Romaleos/Savaleos.

Is this The Whey, Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu Sensei?
Ninja-Lupe.png

I will definitely use them for DLs; I almost pulled hamstring the other day (and actually did last year) when one of the Chucks I was pulling in slipped out with torque applied.
jKKyKN6.png

Dear NT Diary,

I squatted in some wrastling (yes, wrastling) shoes for the first time today.

I thought I needed heels due to poor ankle mobility but honestly I couldn't see any limitations and was hitting depth just as easily, if not moreso, than in my Romaleos/Savaleos.

Is this The Whey, Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu Sensei?
Ninja-Lupe.png

I will definitely use them for DLs; I almost pulled hamstring the other day (and actually did last year) when one of the Chucks I was pulling in slipped out with torque applied.
jKKyKN6.png

wresting shoes for squats are goated

Back
Top Bottom