Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by wj4

didnt really like the muay thai so now im just doing BJJ/MMA.
If you didn't like Muay Thai, how can you still do "MMA"? MMA consists heavily of Muay Thai for stand up game and BJJ for ground.

Do you really have the time/endurance to keep up with that schedule? You're going to spend pretty much all day inside the gym and even that's too much for me.

Assuming by your stats of 5'9'' at 242 lbs, I'm guessing here that you're just a bit fatter than I was. All I did was Muay Thai 3-5 times a week, alone, for several months (in addition to changing my eating habit of course) and that got me from the 210 lbs to the ~180 mark.

You can hit 230 easily by the end of September if you're dedicated. When you're fat, you lose lbs easier.

during the MMA class we work on stand up too. sometimes we do 1 week of stand up only then 1 week of ground then 1 week of actual MMA

as for the time..its not really a problem for me because all the time at the gym would be spent near each other. like going to the MMA gym then right to theboxing gym

"save the hardcore stuff for another forum" Dude, u just posted a link to a steroid website. I was just dropping knowledge of what it is, so how am i misguiding anyone?? Hell yea clen is dangerous, but so is a bottle of tylenol. Id rather not use "scare tactics", but rather educate!!
are you serious?

i posted the link so people who obviously dont know as much as us could see wth we were talking about.......i said it was very dangerous an you responded tome like
eyes.gif

but just now youre callin it dangerous also, please go back an read what you wrote

i posted that link to EDUCATE so they could read in detail.........im not usin scare tactics......half these cats on here just need to change a diet and put inwork.

honestly there is no debate right now imo, but you can continue if you want my man.

I need to start hittin' the gym..went to macys and they didn't have any 514's in my size
mad.gif

catering to skinny white kids FTL

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by realxfresh

Need some recommendations. Want to get a lot bigger. I am 6'1 and 130 lbs (tall and skinny) I want some more muscles would it be better to get fat first or just start from rock bottom?

no freaking way man....................are you sure on your weight?
eek.gif

youre the same height as me and really skinny for our height would be like 160.
eek.gif
thats what im saying. We are the same height and i remember when i weighed 150 and i looked mad skinny. I cant even imagine how i would have looked 20 pounds lighter.
it's possible. one of my friends is about 6'0-6'1 and fights 126-130 lbs. when he fights at 130 he doesn't have to cut anyweight. i think he even made it to 124 for a fight before. he is one of the boniest dudes i have ever met. and he eats anything and everything he wants. hejust can't gain weight.

Alright I'm 6'1 207 Flabby Tho In My Opinion I Wanna Sign Up For A Gym But I Don't Think That Would Motivate Me As Much As Boxing Or MMA Which 1 OfThe Two Do U Guys Think Is A More Disciplined Work Out To Get To About 195 Muscle And Defined...The Only Thing I Us To Do Was About 500-700 Push Up's PerDay 5 Days Out The Week

lol this guy.. thinkinFRESH got swole on cats, and lost the geek glasses..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice transformation tho man.. How much you weigh now?

2nqs6me.png

2e38tao.jpg

i love stuff like this, frail nerd with baggy clothes

new cut....can pull off a v neck

BEFORE=YNS
AFTER=SMASHING

laugh.gif
im messin with ya

all it takes is a lil effort NT

keep up the good work though

There's nothing like seeing your results. I've always had a naturally cut body, but **%@+*+ around getting lazy in college had me messed up to thepoint where I was starting to lose all indication of abs... add the fact that a roll was coming along. Now I've been killing this little routine I'vegot going. Every day for the entire month of July, I've hit the gym/track for a minimum of 30 minutes. Now I'm looking better than ever. Nothing likeseeing that you're efforts are paying off. Not having to suck your stomach in to see your abs ##!#%.

With being on a team coming back into style, we should make a 'team fitness' or something of that nature.
laugh.gif

YES! my first NT team ever

team fitness

"go hard, or go home"

or some other catchy motto

yes please, sign me up.

This is going to be my first team since '03 when I was on team pink.
laugh.gif

My joint is going to be 'team fitness...playing on the Nintendo Wii doesn't really count'.

Now we gotta vote for colors and such. I don't really care though, not too knowledgeable with fancy sigs.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by wj4

With being on a team coming back into style, we should make a 'team fitness' or something of that nature.
laugh.gif
Team "Get Fit"

I'm down.
pimp.gif
So how do we go about it? I remember before Yuku, one dude would post the ezcode and it would look like gibberish and people would just copy andpaste into their sigs.
laugh.gif

Now since it's HTML...do we just post up something like 'red font, change font size to 7 in Arial?' or something like that.

I guess we should vote for the name of the team too. I just put up an ordinary sig just to see what changes (if any) you fellas want.

This is not me btw

EDIT:
Can I be down with the squad too?
nerd.gif
I'm not super brolic though
ohwell.gif

....YET
pimp.gif

i'm 6'1'-6'2'
i've been running 2.2 miles everyday
what else do i need to do

Back