smh.gif
at me for reading the most recent page.

Still an amazing change any how.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

That was you Daytona?
eek.gif

roll.gif

edit: damn wj4 already got a sig, lol i missed the voting already!?
eek.gif
roll.gif
Nah, man. Sometimes I multi task on NT..have 2 tabs up atthe same time. I was making a new sig on one browser and replying in the other. I guess I didn't pay attention so when I posted, the sig was up already. I was
eek.gif
because I thought the new whey was giving me superpower..didn't realize that I had done it in the other tab.

Voting..team colors and official team name! Feeling like we're in a tree house or something.
laugh.gif

Is that the set up we're going with? Damn we already have discrepancy inside the gang. This is not good, i saw this happened in too many Gangland episodes.I'm taking off my sig until we get the final vote done.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Is that the set up we're going with? Damn we already have discrepancy inside the gang. This is not good, i saw this happened in too many Gangland episodes. I'm taking off my sig until we get the final vote done.
laugh.gif

Mine was just a rough draft. I thought it was rather clever
laugh.gif

I want to get a membership at 24/7 fitness but I dont havea partner
grin.gif

Also, im still reading up but Myofusion/Super Pump 250 seems like a solid setup for what I want to do.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

grin.gif

Also, im still reading up but Myofusion/Super Pump 250 seems like a solution setup for what I want to do.
Just go to the gym solo. I actually prefer working out alone. And once you start going, you'll start seeing the same people there and whoknows... You might run into some friends too.

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

grin.gif

Also, im still reading up but Myofusion/Super Pump 250 seems like a solution setup for what I want to do.
Just go to the gym solo. I actually prefer working out alone. And once you start going, you'll start seeing the same people there and who knows... You might run into some friends too.
+1. I always go to the gym solo. I used to go after class at 10PM, then started going at 3PM. Now with summer in effect, I go at 8AM and afterI'm done, I come back to sun bath.

If you feel bad about not having a person to spot you, just ask to work in and help spot that person, and vice versa.

I don't really talk to anyone at the gym, aside from the workers who check my card when I walk in. I try to get down to business and be out in less than 2hours.

23legacy-I was jk, man.
laugh.gif
I guess if we can have at least 3 members agree on a set up, we'll ride with it. I'm a noob when it comes to makingsig, so yeah.

lol im down for the team too.. Maybe we can have some weekly checkin threads and that type of shht..

last teams I was on were teampink, and fraud set..WOW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

Originally Posted by realxfresh

Need some recommendations. Want to get a lot bigger. I am 6'1 and 130 lbs (tall and skinny) I want some more muscles would it be better to get fat first or just start from rock bottom?

Im 6'4 and I was 154 when I started working out Feb 13th ... I was just skin and bones .... sigh
tired.gif
, pretty disgusted with my body at this point and wanted a change

heres a picture of me in January

2nqs6me.png

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
not the best pic but I was just skin and bones

So I get a phone call from my Mom to visit her in NC , Im on unemployment and had some time to kill so I decided to go out there and focus
on my physical health

found a great gym 5 min drive from her house , I got a personal trainer package .... 3 sessions ( this was needed for me to progress, because I had no clue
what I was doing @ the gym and he thought me what I can do to get bigger, and what foods to eat and such. )

pics of me about 5 months later mid - june

2e38tao.jpg

20r702a.jpg

the reaction from all of my friends when I got back to NY was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
... and when walk into bars and clubs Im the center of attention usually because of my height and build,

I used to go the gym 2 hrs / 6 days a week in NC because I had nothing else to do

Sun. - off church
pimp.gif

mon. - chest back
tues. - shoulders and legs
wed. - arms and abs
thurs. - same as monday
fri. - same as tues
sat. - same as wed.

the supplements I was taking

2 On whey protien shakes a day ( best tasting ) , 5 grams of creatine per shake , and animal pak multivitamin

I havent been taking my supplements the past 2 months though
tired.gif

after a while you become addicted to it , its like a drug and the only thing im scared of at this point is going back to the
chump who was too tired to be in the gym for more than 30 min
ive slowed down ALOT since I got back to NY , im only there 3 times a week , but have mantained my weight
pimp.gif
good stuff fam I just have a few questions?

How many lbs did you gain and whats your current weight?

Also what foods where you eating

yo I'm down for this and we should put in our sigs our starting weight + ideal weight. skinny dudes like me post gaining goals, bigger dudes post weightloss goals, and the guys that are happy post their strength benchmarks or bodyfat% goals.. We would all be motivating each other and $@+%.. just my .02 but Ithink that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Deadlifts work out my retinas. Is that the primary muscle group? Or is it just back?

eyes.gif
Chill. Let it go. That discussion is over.

Team Fit is hilarious. Good job guys.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think there should be a Gym Law for people that sit and talk on the phone or chat with their homeboy while you are waiting to use the bench or any otherequipment in the gym.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think there should be a Gym Law for people that sit and talk on the phone or chat with their homeboy while you are waiting to use the bench or any other equipment in the gym.
indifferent.gif

what? what gym you go to? i've never seen one that tolerates that. There is a law, it's the "if you're not using it get the %!%% off"law.

I need to get into better shape. Ever since I lost 80 pounds I've been really complacent to getting to my ultimate goal of having a defined body.

I have a problem with eating junk food (even though I don't eat that much of it) and it would help if I lowered my cholesterol. I went to this websitewww.cholesterolfriendly.com and it helped a lot. Now I just have to apply the advice they gave, that's the hard part
laugh.gif

I have a problem with eating junk food
I can't even see myself eating stuff like that anymore..chocolate bar, cupcakes, etc.

To me, snacks are now sweet potato, low fat yogurt, baked tofu, fruits, and granola. I find them very tasty too so it's not like I'm putting myselfthrough hell to eat them.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think there should be a Gym Law for people that sit and talk on the phone or chat with their homeboy while you are waiting to use the bench or any other equipment in the gym.
indifferent.gif

what? what gym you go to? i've never seen one that tolerates that. There is a law, it's the "if you're not using it get the %!%% off" law.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

World Gym. The dudes do it are the ones that arent really serious about working out.

K2theAblaM & 36 OUNCES- Good looking.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lurkin- Thanks. I haven't weighed myself in a minute. I'm probably about 5'8 155ish. (Give or take). I want to gain more weight though.
Don't say anything about me being short either.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
I know how you do.

What's good with the team though?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom