Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by wj4

I get you..you're skinnier so definition is easier shown. Just starting hitting the gym 3 times a week then, man.
laugh.gif
Your max bench is pretty good...225 is 1.5x your weight. They say if you can run 1.5 miles under 10 mins and bench 1.5x your weight then you're consider strong.
That was senior year though, Ima senior in college now. I aint hitting that. But I could do both of those back then.

playing free safety and running relays/hurdles FTW.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

good healthy snacks to eat which don't have much sugar in anyone?

snacking is my worst habit.. need to get properly in shape for the basketball season.
I snack on tuna..right out the can. Tasty

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

good healthy snacks to eat which don't have much sugar in anyone?

snacking is my worst habit.. need to get properly in shape for the basketball season.
I snack on tuna..right out the can. Tasty
same here..so sometimes slap it on some whole wheat bread

How many days does everyone lift? Cardio? When I use to work out it was 5 days lifting and everyday was cardio basically because I rode my bike to work.

How many days does everyone lift? Cardio? When I use to work out it was 5 days lifting and everyday was cardio basically because I rode my bike to work.
5-6 days a week for lifting

1 day for cardio, just for my cardiovascular health.

heres some more motivation for yall :

abs as of march :

2631_1082396823761_1341540050_30313718_7242360_n.jpg

abs as of yesterday :

30lo4yf.jpg

300 what ?

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I just calculated my Body Fat Percentage here...I'm at a comfortable 11 percent. Now I'm gonna push for under 10 percent.

Thats not a reliable way to calculate it. I personally wouldnt trust that number.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Real talk. I'm 5'10 150 pounds.

Played football and ran track in HS and wanna get fit again.

Somebody gimme a workout.
So you got smaller? You're at the average point, both in height and weight, for a male in the U.S.

If you need to bulk up, you shouldn't have too hard of the time. The hardest part would be to get the ball rolling again, after that the momentum will cruise you by.

Really, thats the average...?

I'm freakin jacked then...5'11 192lbs, pant:34-36, shirt:L-XL
nah
I like to let my nuts breathe buddy...
lol i said literally one word to you.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

How about the scales that send a pulse through you?

really inaccurate but i guess they give you a ballpark figure.

Originally Posted by wj4

So you got smaller? You're at the average point, both in height and weight, for a male in the U.S.

If you need to bulk up, you shouldn't have too hard of the time. The hardest part would be to get the ball rolling again, after that the momentum will cruise you by.

nah

What's the most accurate? Calipers appear to be inaccurate as well.

Originally Posted by wj4

nah

And I was just saying I don't wear tight pants, sry if came a lil too strong...

Originally Posted by Prez T

abs as of march :

abs as of yesterday :

30lo4yf.jpg

300 what ?

Do U Think With A Good Diet And Boxing With A Trainer I Could Get These Kind Of Results By April 2010 Not So Much The Bottom Pic But The Top One

Originally Posted by wj4

nah

And I was just saying I don't wear tight pants, sry if came a lil too strong...
oh then i misunderstood? i figured 34-36 = your waist size. guess not?

edit:
roll.gif
roll.gif
my bad bro i thought by "I like to let my nuts breathe buddy... " youwere trying to say like "get off my nuts" i was gonna say where the hell did that come from dude?

mangudai- i think calipers do a better job than the scales but the real way is to go to a place that can measure it where you get dunked in water. i don'tknow i've never gotten it tested i don't really care about exact %s.

Thanks.

I think we should make a new thread with the OP someone who actually posts often in here so as to update and post things in the first post.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by HipHopJunkie

Listen to this dude^^^ he knows his stuff .... I've been using whey protien for a year and a half only once a day after my workouts cuz it's mainly a post workout supplement but doesn't hurt to take It more than once... It's expensive tho smh
True, whey can become expensive and overtime, boring in flavor. I just recently switched up to a different brand because this one offers more flavors. The brand was recommended by a member here. And the price isn't that shabby either. I ordered the 2 lb tubs for now. If I like the way it tastes, I will get more.

http://www.muscleandstren...hey-protein-isolate.html

For those who are still craving sweets, you may want to pick up a book entitled Eat This Not That. There are several versions, ranging from a supermarket one to a restaurant one. The book shows comparable stuff, ie 2 sundaes...one that you should eat, and the other you shouldn't eat...(base on the nutrition content).
I'm a %#++**#
eek.gif
. Looking at the nutritional facts, Ithought mine was alright...but it gets blown out of the water by MGN. By the way, do you guys think I can find this in GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? If so where'sit cheaper. I really wanna get some tonight, actually and go lift
laugh.gif
.Crap....I don't know when these stores close though...

Do U Think With A Good Diet And Boxing With A Trainer I Could Get These Kind Of Results By April 2010 Not So Much The Bottom Pic But The Top One
possible , but unlikely . even at that point in the first pic i was doing weighted ab exercises . can def get asix pack that is defined though

possible , but unlikely . even at that point in the first pic i was doing weighted ab exercises . can def get a six pack that is defined though

Ight Thats Good Enough I Need Some Tips Tho Since It Seems Like U Doing It Right

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

possible , but unlikely . even at that point in the first pic i was doing weighted ab exercises . can def get a six pack that is defined though

Ight Thats Good Enough I Need Some Tips Tho Since It Seems Like U Doing It Right
c/s

abs as of march :

abs as of yesterday :

30lo4yf.jpg

300 what ?
* and starts doing crunches*

Got def. but Im not near as what u have man

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by HipHopJunkie

Listen to this dude^^^ he knows his stuff .... I've been using whey protien for a year and a half only once a day after my workouts cuz it's mainly a post workout supplement but doesn't hurt to take It more than once... It's expensive tho smh
True, whey can become expensive and overtime, boring in flavor. I just recently switched up to a different brand because this one offers more flavors. The brand was recommended by a member here. And the price isn't that shabby either. I ordered the 2 lb tubs for now. If I like the way it tastes, I will get more.

http://www.muscleandstren...hey-protein-isolate.html

For those who are still craving sweets, you may want to pick up a book entitled Eat This Not That. There are several versions, ranging from a supermarket one to a restaurant one. The book shows comparable stuff, ie 2 sundaes...one that you should eat, and the other you shouldn't eat...(base on the nutrition content).
I'm a %#++**#
eek.gif
. Looking at the nutritional facts, I thought mine was alright...but it gets blown out of the water by MGN. By the way, do you guys think I can find this in GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? If so where's it cheaper. I really wanna get some tonight, actually and go lift
laugh.gif
. Crap....I don't know when these stores close though...
Everything at GNC is expensive. Vitamin Shoppe is good I hear, but I can't ever stop by because the parking lot sucks at my local one. Vitamin World has 4Ever Whey Isolate..it's what I've been using before MGN. Each scoop has 110 cals and 24-25g of protein, similar in stats. Ittastes very good as well and mixes easily. The reason I ordered MGN is because I got tired of the flavor, vanilla shake. It tastes good and all, but when youhave it 3 times a day, and you're on the 4th bucket or so, you wanna try something else.
It looks like the one on the most right.
wbp5jl.jpg

I just got back from the gym and I'm feeling pretty darn good right now. I went in with plan on working the elyptical and bicycle. This girl next to meon the elyp started looking over and we started small chatting. Happen to leave at the same time and she asked if I wanted to chill.
happy.gif

I hear that the most accurate way to measure body fat is to get dunked in water. I wanna do it, but the 'mobile service' joint won't come to myarea because it's too far.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom