Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

laugh.gif
so you were the idiot who cited "google.com" as a source on a research paper and wondered why you got an F?

point me towards the specific document and page where this information is written.

BTW, that means National Strength and Conditioning Association and the American College of Sports Medicine.

Bring it, wher do you get your info? How can you really help anyone, while being a fraud? Prove that you are not by CITING YOUR RESOURCE.

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Again, I'll say it for you so you can understand. You are in no position to question the findings of NSCA and ACSM in regard to loading principles, which is what I quoted, when you go to You Tube for info on exercises. You claimed to know more than me in regard to Weight lifting, which I said was POSSIBLE, yet very unlikely since you didn't even know how to execute a barbell hack squat! I didn't state my credentials, what I do, nor where I do it! All I did was address what YOU stated not to be fact.

So where do you get your info from again, and WHERE? I CITED my resources, where are yours?
I can introduce you to some folks who compete at the highest levels of weightlifting and professional strongman that do not know how to do a BB hack squat (because they've never attempted one).
There are too many exercises out there for any individual to know of every single one. Let alone how the proper technique for all exercises.

And I can tell you that just because they compete at the highest level, that they go to ACCREDITED PROFESSIONALS when they need help.
First, my point was to show how twisted your logic was on getting hung up on the fact that JoeCamel had to look up an exercise in order to learnthe general technique.

Second. Those athletes go to effective world class professionals whoa re few and far between. The advice being givenhere is introductory and basic. No need for any kind of professionals at all.

Those athletes go to effective world class professionals whoa re few and far between.
Again, according to who???

According..........to.....world......class......athletes...???
How many pro football or pro basketball coaches are there? Not too many, right? Same with the strength sports.

You're arguing just to argue.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif
so you were the idiot who cited "google.com" as a source on a research paper and wondered why you got an F?

point me towards the specific document and page where this information is written.

WTH??? Research paper? You must be mistaken! You seem a bit foggy, perhaps I should ease up on you a bit, as I am sure that you mean well...
wink.gif

You need to go to BOTH sites, then read EVVVEERYTHING! Find out where and when you can study, NSCA even has online testing for the CSCS/ CPT certs, but onlyif you have a degree for the former. You are still ducking though! You've got more excuses, then a fool who is going to jail! You may be a nice guy trulytrying to help people, but you came at me wrong! However, once you read up on loading principles, and why you can only jump as high, as per your ability toland, then I am sure that humble pie will go down easy for you!

Peace out man, and i hope to come back, then see you giving out info that people really can use!

Perhaps you can then go and turn MensHealth around!
wink.gif

alright enough of this bantering... QUESTION:

I've been doing HIIT a lot, and i notice during my weightlifting that i;m barely ever tired (which is good) even when i'm doing high intensity. but ialso feel like my metabolism may be getting so fast that i've now become a "Hard-gainer" as far as putting muscle on. i feel the burn during thelifts, but as far as cardio/breathing i don't feel tired at all. thoughts/opinions?

also, can someone suggest me a protein power/shake/drink etc? i'm looking for clean protein, no creatine or any of that. just around40grams per serving or so, and vitamins are acceptable. but i want as little fat/sat. fat and sugars/carbs as possible. i can get those from a good diet.

Those athletes go to effective world class professionals whoa re few and far between.
How many pro football or pro basketball coaches are there? Not too many, right? Same with the strength sports.

So you are saying that you've interviewed every athlete and then every trainer and doctor on the United States, right?

Show your proof.

laugh.gif

WTH??? Research paper? You must be mistaken! You seem a bit foggy, perhaps I should ease up on you a bit, as I am sure that you mean well...
wink.gif

You need to go to BOTH sites, then read EVVVEERYTHING! Find out where and when you can study, NSCA even has online testing for the CSCS/ CPT certs, but only if you have a degree for the former. You are still ducking though! You've got more excuses, then a fool who is going to jail! You may be a nice guy truly trying to help people, but you came at me wrong! However, once you read up on loading principles, and why you can only jump as high, as per your ability to land, then I am sure that humble pie will go down easy for you!

Peace out man, and i hope to come back, then see you giving out info that people really can use!

wink.gif
no, you need to cite your sources. i even told you exactly what that means, so there should be no more confusion. yet you continue to dancearound it. i'm still waiting.

Show your proof.
oh the irony.

So you are saying that you've interviewed every athlete and then every trainer and doctor on the United States, right?

Show your proof.

No.
In layman's terms. There are a whole lot of professionals in various occupations who aren't that great. Very few are at the top of their game.
Elite athletes use elite trainers (for the most part). This isn't debatable.

What exactly do you want to debate?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

I've been doing HIIT a lot, and i notice during my weightlifting that i;m barely ever tired (which is good) even when i'm doing high intensity. but i also feel like my metabolism may be getting so fast that i've now become a "Hard-gainer" as far as putting muscle on. i feel the burn during the lifts, but as far as cardio/breathing i don't feel tired at all. thoughts/opinions?

also, can someone suggest me a protein power/shake/drink etc? i'm looking for clean protein, no creatine or any of that. just around 40grams per serving or so, and vitamins are acceptable. but i want as little fat/sat. fat and sugars/carbs as possible. i can get those from a good diet.
come on now, someone respond to a real question instead of bickering...remember, arguing on the internet is *insert statement questioningsomeone's intelligence*

laugh.gif

wink.gif

You need to go to BOTH sites, then read EVVVEERYTHING! Find out where and when you can study, NSCA even has online testing for the CSCS/ CPT certs, but only if you have a degree for the former. You are still ducking though! You've got more excuses, then a fool who is going to jail! You may be a nice guy truly trying to help people, but you came at me wrong! However, once you read up on loading principles, and why you can only jump as high, as per your ability to land, then I am sure that humble pie will go down easy for you!

wink.gif
smug-alert-south-park.jpg

I could personally not give a +@#@ about whether these people cite their sources or not, because some of them have great results-displayed in their progresspictures. As for me, upon entering the thread, I've improved my lb. for lb. strength as well as cut my bf% .....all from following the personal experiencesof those who contribute to this thread. Unless you're a complete ignoramus , the intended purpose of this thread was to MOTIVATE - the key word...which hasnothing to do with citing scientific data, but all to do with the exact opposite of what you're trying to accomplish.

Wth how come when I'm actually busy I miss so much in this thread, but when I'm on NT all day I'm not missin anything.

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

I've been doing HIIT a lot, and i notice during my weightlifting that i;m barely ever tired (which is good) even when i'm doing high intensity. but i also feel like my metabolism may be getting so fast that i've now become a "Hard-gainer" as far as putting muscle on. i feel the burn during the lifts, but as far as cardio/breathing i don't feel tired at all. thoughts/opinions?

also, can someone suggest me a protein power/shake/drink etc? i'm looking for clean protein, no creatine or any of that. just around 40grams per serving or so, and vitamins are acceptable. but i want as little fat/sat. fat and sugars/carbs as possible. i can get those from a good diet.
I'd suggest looking around at what source you'd like the protein shake to be from: whey, hemp, egg, rice, soy, etc. Then, narrow it down.Try finding whatever protein profile, taste, cost, etc. combination that you'd be willing to spend on.

Isolates are usually higher in protein, but it's tough to find a quality brand with a quality product IMO. I personally recommend hemp protein because ithas EFAs as well as a complete protein profile. Also, it's raw and alkalizing to the body. Plus, it can be found organic, which is one thing that I feel isleft out when considering protein powders and other supplements. That's more personal preference than anything else, but I just thought that I'd shareit

It's not tough to get protein on an omnivorous diet, just try and rotate proteins if you'd like to skip powders altogether. There are so many sources:dairy, egg, fish, seafood, etc. But if you choose this route, make sure that you're getting organic, free-range, wild catch, or whatever applies.

laugh.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif
when you cite sources you don't tell the reader to go read the whole book or whole web page
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Don't feed the troll! Please!

p.s. DarkChocolate... you've been reported.

roll.gif
And? Let me put it this way for you, this individual is spoutingnonsense in regard to what he supposedly knows, then questioned a proven theory in exercise science. Debating this is not trolling,

Back
Top Bottom