Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Anyone in here Crossfit? I've been doing it for a year now, and I'm in the best shape of my life. The traditional weight training became too redundantfor me.

X-fit ex: Last week I did the Murph in 30 mins

1 mile
100 pull-ups
200 push ups
300 air squats
1 mile

does anyone mess with the ripcord resistance bands? the 60lb ones? going on vacation and bought one to keep me honest for a few weeks. gotta say it's notthat bad.

has anyone else needed to go out of the country and felt they NEEDED to find a way to keep putting in work? what did you guys do, if not take a band with you?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

How do I get the split down my chest?

My chest has gotten bigger/stronger, but that area hasn't really changed...

this is why i love cables and dumbbells

also as far as abs. DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS

YogaBall75_Prod.gif

you have not had a serious ab routine until you have brought this into your regiment.

idc how strong you think your abs are.........this will kick it up, im not just talkin basic physioball crunch, there are many things to do with this device that will literally kick your *$^

I have one of those balls, i have no balance on it at all. any links/sites with good workout routines using these?

Also,

has anyone in here tried max-ot.com 12 weeks workout?

good/bad? etc...

And....

is there a good energy drink out there thats not as harmful or won't give you that crash? need a little boost of energy when i go running.

thanks

So this thread motivated me to at least start eating right since I posted last week.

Question: I eat brown rice for dinner almost every night. Is there anything I can add beyond salt/unhealthy seasonings to make it taste better?

one day i logged in an they said you are not welcomed here anymore

so i waited 30 days
laugh.gif
..so, my man lurking, its your boy taco, i'm at240-245...lowest 237. I need my hand held for stuff like this. I blew up to 260-270 last year but now I have more control...I'm not "fat" in thesense that I'm round but I'm not totally happy being 240..I had to buy new clothes but I want to closer to 200-210 if possible. You got a HIIT programand diet you can put me on too?

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

yo im drinking a myofusion vanilla shake, %!%@'s disgusting. who here said it tasted good?

laugh.gif
The dude who was raving about it in the other thread said he was a big fan of Vanilla but hated Myofusion's vanilla flavor.

Originally Posted by MasterMeatwad

So this thread motivated me to at least start eating right since I posted last week.

Question: I eat brown rice for dinner almost every night. Is there anything I can add beyond salt/unhealthy seasonings to make it taste better?
You don't like the way it taste? I have white/brown rice with beef and chopped potato for lunch nearly everyday. I never get bore of it.
laugh.gif
Sometimes I add soy sauce a bit for flavor, but more than often I don't add any condiment.

pimp.gif
There has to be at least 5 heads rocking the sig now.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by MasterMeatwad

You don't like the way it taste? I have white/brown rice with beef and chopped potato for lunch nearly everyday. I never get bore of it.
laugh.gif
Sometimes I add soy sauce a bit for flavor, but more than often I don't add any condiment.

pimp.gif
There has to be at least 5 heads rocking the sig now.
I'm trying to stay away from red meat; read terrible things about it. I think I'm just used to salty foods, gotta shake thatthough.
eyes.gif

I got a bruised knee from that medicine ball. I tried to get in the push up position with my feet on the ball and wanted to roll the legs in to the contractthe abs, and fell down.
laugh.gif
No sense of balance FTL.

I see cats at the gym that use the ball against a supporting wall beam for sit ups. The downside is that there's only 2 balls for the whole gym so a gameof musical chair with them is always going on.

yo im drinking a myofusion vanilla shake, %!%@'s disgusting. who here said it tasted good?

nah...............everybody raves about choc. and straw. flavors

laugh.gif
lightskin2long

edit:smh: yuku

this thread is movin along though
pimp.gif
, whats the update on the team sig?

it was that guy who is Bubbles on Team Wire
laugh.gif

http//www.acefitness.org/exerciselibrary/default.aspx abs, chest, arms........begin, intermidiate, advance routines. everybody check it out. even has videos on how to perform them

great info in here..............an ive heard from a very legit source....(personal friend to jay cutler an also runs a school in vegas)

they will be taking this away very soon

I can personally vouch for everything on ACE's website. Quality organization, quality information.
smile.gif

Hey man just check out menshealth.com mensfitness.com around once a week and read their nutrition articles.

I dont know if anyone else has recommended it, but little by little you will educate yourself on the things you should eat, trust me bro.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
The dude who was raving about it in the other thread said he was a big fan of Vanilla but hated Myofusion's vanilla flavor.
oh it was a free sample anyway so no big.....it's mostly whey protein concentrate though....not the best stuff

im fed up with wasting by summer by only working out and eating healthy here and there.........tomorrow is the beginning of a productive summer and remainderof the year, running at 5:30am and getting good meals

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

im fed up with wasting by summer by only working out and eating healthy here and there.........tomorrow is the beginning of a productive summer and remainder of the year, running at 5:30am and getting good meals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wake up at around 6AM now and is in the gym at around 8AM at the latest. Itjump starts your whole day, man. Good luck on your journey.

My work schedule as of next week is gonna look like

8am-4pm 1st job
8pm-2am 2nd job

Gonna be almost impossible to eat right and hit the gym
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom