STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

has anyone been around the monroeville area? i was there thursday to pick up the jackie robinsons and they have a ton of heat at footaction. only thing is,they seemed pretty shady about griffeys

I really dont like the workers at the monroville foot action ,they dont know much, and there half *** with there work ethics.....

The concept is to outsmart em. They think that cause they work in a sneaker store that they know more than you.
laugh.gif
Dude tried to sell me the Blue Griffeysfor $250 a month before RD like I was gon bite. I laughed at him and told him I'd wait til RD cause I could get em below retail. He gave me a salty lookand I kept it movin

They stay messin' somethin' up....I get T shirts from there, and I bought my daughter some shoes, but not me. I rely on the net pretty much.

no more wamo in august. granted i dont really listen to the radio that much but its still a staple in the community. i hear its gonna be straight christianmusic

^^^ I don't see it happenin anytime soon. Money will ruin everything obviously. I barely listened to the radio from jump but whatever. I wonder if J Cruzand them still gon get money for promotion and what not.

On another note, who hittin up the WALE concert this Friday?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^ I don't see it happenin anytime soon. Money will ruin everything obviously. I barely listened to the radio from jump but whatever. I wonder if J Cruz and them still gon get money for promotion and what not.

Where's the Wale concert?

and Wamo dying won't be a huge thing for me personally...I haven't listened to the radio in YEARS, I mean since 8th grade lol

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

^^^ I don't see it happenin anytime soon. Money will ruin everything obviously. I barely listened to the radio from jump but whatever. I wonder if J Cruz and them still gon get money for promotion and what not.

Where's the Wale concert?

and Wamo dying won't be a huge thing for me personally...I haven't listened to the radio in YEARS, I mean since 8th grade lol
laugh.gif
radio is a dying breed. But that's only cause they play the same %+$* over and over. There is no REAL rap on it, just commercial %+$*.

But the WALE concert at Shadow Lounge tomorrow night (Friday) I need to cop my ticket

hey guys havent been in here for awhile just wondering if any where in the burgh is getting the yeezys on the 6th

Pittsburgh thread fell off Don't make no sense
smh.gif

It goes through phases...it'll flow for a couple weeks then be dead for a month.

In all honesty ain't nothing going on in the city to talk about Besides the Pens right now, and I can't watch hockey. Plus venturing into Carson Streetduring a Pens game is dangerous for my kind

Pittsburgh thread fell off Don't make no sense
smh.gif

It goes through phases...it'll flow for a couple weeks then be dead for a month.

In all honesty ain't nothing going on in the city to talk about Besides the Pens right now, and I can't watch hockey. Plus venturing into Carson Street during a Pens game is dangerous for my kind
This is indeed tru.
laugh.gif
I'm actually followin the Stanley Cup finals. Pens gon get smacked again by Detroit tho.

hey guys havent been in here for awhile just wondering if any where in the burgh is getting the yeezys on the 6th
U SOL chief. Only spot close that's sellin em is UBIQ in Philly. Might wanna hit em up and cop that plane or train ticket if u really want em.

pittsburgh gets no love on yeezys... it wouldnt matter anyway with all the shady employees i have encountered!

In all honesty ain't nothing going on in the city to talk about Besides the Pens right now, and I can't watch hockey.
yea i used to be like that until i started playin it on ps3, but i cant watch the reg season only the playoffs. i ask people if they watched thegame last night and the look at me like im crazy. i forgot "we" dont follow hockey
laugh.gif

pittsburgh gets no love on yeezys... it wouldnt matter anyway with all the shady employees i have encountered!
i think sneak villa got a pair or two when the blk/pink ones dropped but i dont think they ever hit the shelf

Originally Posted by Pmighty

In all honesty ain't nothing going on in the city to talk about Besides the Pens right now, and I can't watch hockey.
yea i used to be like that until i started playin it on ps3, but i cant watch the reg season on the playoffs. i ask people if they watched the game last night and the look at me like im crazy. i forgot "we" dont follow hockey
laugh.gif

I watched Crosby vs. Ovechkin but that was it...unless I'm watching a game where both teams have legit superstars. I can't watch it...as a matter offact I don't know what the real rules are...

Pgh hoop day?

^^^ Sounds like a plan , me mine are down the jungle like every other day, for those that dont know about the jungle thats the courts behind
Martin Luther King school on the north side, lets set up a date and getting crackin..............

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Pgh hoop day?

^^^ Sounds like a plan , me mine are down the jungle like every other day, for those that dont know about the jungle thats the courts behind
Martin Luther King school on the north side, lets set up a date and getting crackin..............
the jungle? im not familiar w/the north side but that sounds dangerous
laugh.gif
(im serious)
but im down (possibly)

Hoop day is coo, if it aint inside yall can count me out. I can't hoop outside anymore, bad on the knees

Nah, I'm 23
laugh.gif
Outdoor courts are bad on the knees. They don't give when u jumpin so when u land, !+#* weakens ya knees. Not to mention u get no giveon outside rims and fatigue is a $$#@+

whoever has NHL 09 on ps3 get at me on my user name of the same as my NT name....i usually have more to say after being away for a while but.....i dont :-(

Back
Top Bottom