STORE GETTIN JAYS EARLY.....

Originally Posted by CWK

"wholesale oversea suppliers."
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

FALSE.  NIKE does not use wholesalers, overseas or anywhere else.  The shoes are manufactured overseas and sold directly to retailers. 
since it seems like you have the proper credentials.....please elaborate on how retailers (not the major corporations) are getting releases early? 
not just the couple weeks that is standard, but months beforehand?
maybe there isn't 'wholesale' oversea suppliers - could it be oversea 'retailers' that sell some of their product allowance to 'connects' in the states??

*EDIT: This is not the only place I have seen this, I personally know of others who get/sell shoes early without a NIKE account....but from Jay's website - slamdunkspace:

Our primary business is wholesale,contact us to get wholesale price list! we looking business partner resell shoes on ebay or other website for now,doing drop ship service,payment accept paypal,western union,bank wire,money gram. contact us to get drop ship price.

Originally Posted by CWK

laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

FALSE.  NIKE does not use wholesalers, overseas or anywhere else.  The shoes are manufactured overseas and sold directly to retailers. 
since it seems like you have the proper credentials.....please elaborate on how retailers (not the major corporations) are getting releases early? 
maybe there isn't 'wholesale' oversea suppliers - could it be oversea 'retailers' that sell some of their product allowance to 'connects' in the states??

*EDIT: This is not the only place I have seen this, I personally know of others who get/sell shoes early without a NIKE account....but from Jay's website - slamdunkspace:

Our primary business is wholesale,contact us to get wholesale price list! we looking business partner resell shoes on ebay or other website for now,doing drop ship service,payment accept paypal,western union,bank wire,money gram. contact us to get drop ship price.

Originally Posted by NK47

Originally Posted by CWK

laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

A lot of the early releases that has been appearing lately are B Grades. These are shoes that are taken out of the production line. These shoes are supposed to be destroyed or sent to outlets. There are so many since about 50 shoes in front of and behind of the defective shoe gets trashed even if they are fine. Someone in China got smart and started to sell them in the black market. There are also issues of plates and molds being stolen from the factories leading to bootleggers having the capabilities to make A grade to B grade footwear. So as Nike ships shoes to their distribution centers or deconcile accounts like a footlocker, blackmarket sellers are shipping direct to some stores and online sites. Nike usually ships shoes on boats from China/Taiwan/Vietnam 2 - 3 months before RD to their DC.
Other smaller accounts do get goods back doored from foreign accounts. But this means it does not get there early since Nike usually ships only 2 -3 weeks before a RD which is the earliest a retailer can set their CRD (Costumer Release Date)

Originally Posted by NK47

Originally Posted by CWK

laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

A lot of the early releases that has been appearing lately are B Grades. These are shoes that are taken out of the production line. These shoes are supposed to be destroyed or sent to outlets. There are so many since about 50 shoes in front of and behind of the defective shoe gets trashed even if they are fine. Someone in China got smart and started to sell them in the black market. There are also issues of plates and molds being stolen from the factories leading to bootleggers having the capabilities to make A grade to B grade footwear. So as Nike ships shoes to their distribution centers or deconcile accounts like a footlocker, blackmarket sellers are shipping direct to some stores and online sites. Nike usually ships shoes on boats from China/Taiwan/Vietnam 2 - 3 months before RD to their DC.
Other smaller accounts do get goods back doored from foreign accounts. But this means it does not get there early since Nike usually ships only 2 -3 weeks before a RD which is the earliest a retailer can set their CRD (Costumer Release Date)

I've lived in Houston most of my life.  I'm not familiar with all the sneaker boutiques, but to my knowledge, The Tipping Point and Premium Goods don't sell shoes early.  I know that Active Athlete has sold samples, but they have an arrangement with NIKE reps. 

1nvincible is exactly right.  There are no authorized wholesalers in NIKE's supply chain.  Anyone selling merchandise before a product launch date is in violation of federal trade agreements.  As someone mentioned mentioned earlier, there are quarterly retail shipping schedules for stores with footwear accounts.   Anyone receiving or selling authentic, A-grade shoes before the normal shipping window probably doesn't have a NIKE account to lose anyway.

I've lived in Houston most of my life.  I'm not familiar with all the sneaker boutiques, but to my knowledge, The Tipping Point and Premium Goods don't sell shoes early.  I know that Active Athlete has sold samples, but they have an arrangement with NIKE reps. 

1nvincible is exactly right.  There are no authorized wholesalers in NIKE's supply chain.  Anyone selling merchandise before a product launch date is in violation of federal trade agreements.  As someone mentioned mentioned earlier, there are quarterly retail shipping schedules for stores with footwear accounts.   Anyone receiving or selling authentic, A-grade shoes before the normal shipping window probably doesn't have a NIKE account to lose anyway.

Dam everyone putting the store on blast really didnt think I was gonna cause that much drama just thought i was gonna get one or two posts and jordan freak xi trust they been sellin Jays early since they opened about a year or so ago not really tryin to mess wit the store from what people are sayin dont wanna get them caught up ill see if ill post pics next time I go of the shoes they got for sale early.......

Dam everyone putting the store on blast really didnt think I was gonna cause that much drama just thought i was gonna get one or two posts and jordan freak xi trust they been sellin Jays early since they opened about a year or so ago not really tryin to mess wit the store from what people are sayin dont wanna get them caught up ill see if ill post pics next time I go of the shoes they got for sale early.......

Can u pm me the store ??

I live n houston and have gotten a grade jays early from retail stores but lately my connects are charging way too much for an early cop

Can u pm me the store ??

I live n houston and have gotten a grade jays early from retail stores but lately my connects are charging way too much for an early cop

Can u pm me the store ??

Can u pm me the store ??

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Sdot73

This is pretty on point, I remember when i was in highschool I had a spot that would sell jordans about 3 weeks in advance, but it would be $40 on top, which wasn't awful, I was the first person to have the chrome 8s back in 03. Now places like Streetgear in Heamstead do it, but i'm not sure if they ask for more in advance. I do know they're pretty rude over the phone though.
i agree
�that guy rich the owner of the store is a jack@$$�
only wants you to pay by paypal and says he dont�charge�over retail or sell before release date�

its the same old song and dance with these store owners�
This guy?

yeah

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Sdot73

This is pretty on point, I remember when i was in highschool I had a spot that would sell jordans about 3 weeks in advance, but it would be $40 on top, which wasn't awful, I was the first person to have the chrome 8s back in 03. Now places like Streetgear in Heamstead do it, but i'm not sure if they ask for more in advance. I do know they're pretty rude over the phone though.
i agree
�that guy rich the owner of the store is a jack@$$�
only wants you to pay by paypal and says he dont�charge�over retail or sell before release date�

its the same old song and dance with these store owners�
This guy?

yeah

I know the Active Athlete stores get shoes early, but the prices are usually really high.

I know the Active Athlete stores get shoes early, but the prices are usually really high.

I live in H-Town as well and would love a PM to this "early" spot as well although I have a feeling it already has been mentioned...LOL @ the 007 code language that's going around in this thread. 

I live in H-Town as well and would love a PM to this "early" spot as well although I have a feeling it already has been mentioned...LOL @ the 007 code language that's going around in this thread. 

in kc i used to get all my kicks early this spot would sell the shoes but you didnt get a recipt so they couldnt trace it

in kc i used to get all my kicks early this spot would sell the shoes but you didnt get a recipt so they couldnt trace it

Back
Top Bottom