STORE GETTIN JAYS EARLY.....

160jordansdeep wrote:
Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i agree
�that guy rich the owner of the store is a jack@$$�
only wants you to pay by paypal and says he dont�charge�over retail or sell before release date�

its the same old song and dance with these store owners�
This guy?

�
yeah

What are the stores suppose to do to make $$$ to pay rent, light bill,employess, water bill???The rent alone to rent commercial retail space is expensive . U got cats owning Sneaker Spots in the mall �paying ova $20,000 a month for rent.�How u gonna pay that rent every�month u have to have Foamposites, Jordans and hot shoes �selling cause everything that Nike sends to the store doesnt sell out.�Street Gear been in business ova 20 years he has his� loyal customer base long before he was putting videos on youtube. Theres only 3 sneaker spots in Hempstead. Street gear, VIMand�Sneaker Terminal�.Guyz would rather go toStreet Gear than go to Roosevelt field Mall.
�

160jordansdeep wrote:

i agree
�that guy rich the owner of the store is a jack@$$�
only wants you to pay by paypal and says he dont�charge�over retail or sell before release date�

its the same old song and dance with these store owners�
This guy?

�
yeah

What are the stores suppose to do to make $$$ to pay rent, light bill,employess, water bill???The rent alone to rent commercial retail space is expensive . U got cats owning Sneaker Spots in the mall �paying ova $20,000 a month for rent.�How u gonna pay that rent every�month u have to have Foamposites, Jordans and hot shoes �selling cause everything that Nike sends to the store doesnt sell out.�Street Gear been in business ova 20 years he has his� loyal customer base long before he was putting videos on youtube. Theres only 3 sneaker spots in Hempstead. Street gear, VIMand�Sneaker Terminal�.Guyz would rather go toStreet Gear than go to Roosevelt field Mall.
�

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

160jordansdeep wrote:

This guy?

�
yeah

What are the stores suppose to do to make $$$ to pay rent, light bill,employess, water bill???The rent alone to rent commercial retail space is expensive . U got cats owning Sneaker Spots in the mall �paying ova $20,000 a month for rent.�How u gonna pay that rent every�month u have to have Foamposites, Jordans and hot shoes �selling cause everything that Nike sends to the store doesnt sell out.�Street Gear been in business ova 20 years he has his� loyal customer base long before he was putting videos on youtube. Theres only�3 sneaker spots in Hempstead. Street gear, VIM�and�Sneaker Terminal�.Guyz would rather go toStreet Gear than go to Roosevelt field Mall.
�
boo hoo hoo
i would rather see stores like this go under

and deal with the chain stores and pay retail

i understand the business side of sneakers stores more then you know

but when someone comes off as your friend and then you still getting screwed by them

you stop shopping there and expose them ( i'll give you the name of a store in brooklyn NY called Spicy Action go and see there prices and the piece of $hit that owns the store)

you cant worry how there going to pay the rent

your right about how long this store has been in business

i know nike accounts that have been in business longer then 20 years and they know how take care of a customer

places like that i dont mind paying extra every once in a while and when a big release comes along and either do retail or a little over i dont have a problem with that

but this place is not one of them

they could lose there account by advertising or get cut back in getting better shoes by shipping sales and not selling them in store

160jordansdeep wrote:

This guy?

�
yeah

What are the stores suppose to do to make $$$ to pay rent, light bill,employess, water bill???The rent alone to rent commercial retail space is expensive . U got cats owning Sneaker Spots in the mall �paying ova $20,000 a month for rent.�How u gonna pay that rent every�month u have to have Foamposites, Jordans and hot shoes �selling cause everything that Nike sends to the store doesnt sell out.�Street Gear been in business ova 20 years he has his� loyal customer base long before he was putting videos on youtube. Theres only�3 sneaker spots in Hempstead. Street gear, VIM�and�Sneaker Terminal�.Guyz would rather go toStreet Gear than go to Roosevelt field Mall.
�
boo hoo hoo

but when someone comes off as your friend and then you still getting screwed by them

you stop shopping there and expose them ( i'll give you the name of a store in brooklyn NY called Spicy Action go and see there prices and the piece of $hit that owns the store)

i know nike accounts that have been in business longer then 20 years and they know how take care of a customer

places like that i dont mind paying extra every once in a while and when a big release comes along and either do retail or a little over i dont have a problem with that

they could lose there account by advertising or get cut back in getting better shoes by shipping sales and not selling them in store

160jordansdeep wrote:

This guy?

yeah

we're not talking about a store in a mall. they're out in Heampstead NY. I highly doubt rent is 20k. Either way there are only 3 stores in hempstead soooooooo why would they try to charge up the price? its not like its manhattan where there's 2 stores back to back or anything. The point you're trying to make is filled with holes because since there are only 3 stores, there's way less competition for customers. SO maybe they shouldnt be so rude to their customers if they dont want people to talk badly about their store.

160jordansdeep wrote:

This guy?

yeah

we're not talking about a store in a mall. they're out in Heampstead NY. I highly doubt rent is 20k. Either way there are only 3 stores in hempstead soooooooo why would they try to charge up the price? its not like its manhattan where there's 2 stores back to back or anything. The point you're trying to make is filled with holes because since there are only 3 stores, there's way less competition for customers. SO maybe they shouldnt be so rude to their customers if they dont want people to talk badly about their store.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

are we refering to the store with the playoffs going for 275 at the sneakersummit?

NAW THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE ANOTHER PERSON SELLING JAYS EARLY

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

are we refering to the store with the playoffs going for 275 at the sneakersummit?

NAW THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE ANOTHER PERSON SELLING JAYS EARLY

Originally Posted by Sdot73

160jordansdeep wrote:
yeah

�

i agree with sdot73 

there talking advantage of that

since there is only 3 stores in this area
so this place can charge and pretty much get whatever they want for a in demand shoe and since alot of stuff dont move there stuck with selling on line and making these silly videos

Originally Posted by Sdot73

160jordansdeep wrote:
yeah

�

i agree with sdot73 

there talking advantage of that

since there is only 3 stores in this area
so this place can charge and pretty much get whatever they want for a in demand shoe and since alot of stuff dont move there stuck with selling on line and making these silly videos

160jordansdeep wrote:

160jordansdeep wrote:
yeah

�
boo hoo hoo

LOLZ I know about Spicy Action in Bushwick he got alot of good stuff there but very expensive. Many people I see walk in that store walk across the street to Tom, **** and Harry and end up copping there or they walk up Knickerbocker Ave or Modells or Footlocker. Alot of stores when u shop there they are only ur friend when ur buying something, when u come to look or price stuff they are not ur friend. Its all business!

160jordansdeep wrote:

160jordansdeep wrote:
yeah

�
boo hoo hoo

LOLZ I know about Spicy Action in Bushwick he got alot of good stuff there but very expensive. Many people I see walk in that store walk across the street to Tom, **** and Harry and end up copping there or they walk up Knickerbocker Ave or Modells or Footlocker. Alot of stores when u shop there they are only ur friend when ur buying something, when u come to look or price stuff they are not ur friend. Its all business!

i would love to hear that spicy action was burned down to the ground

thats the type of shop that takes advantage of there customers

but ya know if the customer is stupid enough to shell out a ridiculous amount of money like i used to

the shop will take advantage of that

i have seen spicy action charge $160.00 for black sliver 5's in kids sizes back in 2006 and get that money

since 2008 i have not and will not walk into that store again

i dont care if a store sees me as a dollar sign

but when you see after a while you cant ever get a break on something that does not move

its time to shop somewhere else

but ya know if the customer is stupid enough to shell out a ridiculous amount of money like i used to

i have seen spicy action charge $160.00 for black sliver 5's in kids sizes back in 2006 and get that money

but when you see after a while you cant ever get a break on something that does not move

Sdot73 wrote:

160jordansdeep wrote:
yeah

�
we're not talking about a store in a mall. they're out in Heampstead NY. I highly doubt rent is 20k. Either way there are ornly 3 stores in hempstead soooooooo why would they try to charge up the price? its not like its manhattan where there's 2 stores back to back or anything. The point you're trying to make is filled with holes because since there are only 3 stores, there's way less competition for customers. SO maybe they shouldnt be so rude to their customers if they dont want people to talk badly about their store.

Footco was a sneaker store on 165st red brick road off of Jamaica Avenue and they was paying $13,000 a month in rent and they werent located in a mall.They went out of business.Just like when u lookin for an apartment the apartment thats close to the train, bus station and has alot of convenience u gonna pay more for rent. Hempstead aint no different the courthouses are there, bus station, train station, Hofstra, Nassau CC and its an overall busy area and Hempstead Turnpike is a main road and also the square feet of the space. Each time the lease expires on the retail space they raise the rent. If a Foamposite is $200 and theypay $100-$120 dollas wholesale for each pair and they get 100 pairs and sell them for $300 before the release date and sell out thats alot of money for the store.

Sdot73 wrote:

160jordansdeep wrote:
yeah

�
we're not talking about a store in a mall. they're out in Heampstead NY. I highly doubt rent is 20k. Either way there are ornly 3 stores in hempstead soooooooo why would they try to charge up the price? its not like its manhattan where there's 2 stores back to back or anything. The point you're trying to make is filled with holes because since there are only 3 stores, there's way less competition for customers. SO maybe they shouldnt be so rude to their customers if they dont want people to talk badly about their store.

Footco was a sneaker store on 165st red brick road off of Jamaica Avenue and they was paying $13,000 a month in rent and they werent located in a mall.They went out of business.Just like when u lookin for an apartment the apartment thats close to the train, bus station and has alot of convenience u gonna pay more for rent. Hempstead aint no different the courthouses are there, bus station, train station, Hofstra, Nassau CC and its an overall busy area and Hempstead Turnpike is a main road and also the square feet of the space. Each time the lease expires on the retail space they raise the rent. If a Foamposite is $200 and theypay $100-$120 dollas wholesale for each pair and they get 100 pairs and sell them for $300 before the release date and sell out thats alot of money for the store.

They got lots of sneaker stores in Brooklyn  I usually go to Raga Muffin, Sneaker King and Ton **** and Harry when in Brooklyn.

They got lots of sneaker stores in Brooklyn  I usually go to Raga Muffin, Sneaker King and Ton **** and Harry when in Brooklyn.

RASHOLE wrote:

�

I think it's ironic that Hempstead has been mentioned several times by NY NTers but there is a Hempstead outside of Houston; I was like ???

Anyway, just like you don't pay 1300 for an efficiency in the H like you do in NYC, you damn sure don't pay 20K for your lease down here unless you in the flippin Galleria.  Stores selling the shoes early at crazy markup make me smh like ebay guy who tries to sell for 300% markup but include the original receipt as an "incentive".

And I can personally vouch that AA will sell you any RD product, not just samples, ahead of time but you gonna break some bread.  Maybe not as obvious on Federal but DEFINITELY on Cullen

RASHOLE wrote:

�

I think it's ironic that Hempstead has been mentioned several times by NY NTers but there is a Hempstead outside of Houston; I was like ???

Anyway, just like you don't pay 1300 for an efficiency in the H like you do in NYC, you damn sure don't pay 20K for your lease down here unless you in the flippin Galleria.  Stores selling the shoes early at crazy markup make me smh like ebay guy who tries to sell for 300% markup but include the original receipt as an "incentive".

And I can personally vouch that AA will sell you any RD product, not just samples, ahead of time but you gonna break some bread.  Maybe not as obvious on Federal but DEFINITELY on Cullen

it's funny to see 160deep all humanitarian like now, you use to be one of the most notorious resellers on nt at one point

it's funny to see 160deep all humanitarian like now, you use to be one of the most notorious resellers on nt at one point

Back
Top Bottom