Stranger Slapped Crying Child at Walmart

laugh.gif
@ that mug shot.. still mad isn't he?

Originally Posted by YuNg D23

roll.gif
Seriously funny when you think about it but dirty at the same time.!!

roll.gif

its the mugshot man. duke look like one of those crazy stubborn old grandpas that be on that "back in my day ____"

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I don't see a problem.
indifferent.gif

I guarantee if it was your child that got smacked by a complete stranger you'd have a problem with it.

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Some people aren't fit parents and can't keep their kids under control. This guy just didn't have as much tolerance for those types as most.
Agreed. There are a lot of unfit parents out there. There are too many times in which I have seen a mother just let her child cry and throw tantrums for more than 30 minutes rather than tell him/her to stop. I don't condone what the man did but he did have the right intent (if you can say that).

I dunno about that one man. I dont see how you could even decide whether or not parents are unfit for their own children. In no way, shape, or form do you havethe right to make such a call, let alone have the audacity to decide that you yourself should be the one to control/discipline the child and mediate thesituation. Unless you have a license in Child Services, then you have no right to take such actions, and should mind your own business and keep it movin.

I hate to bring this up....
but was the kid black?

I just need a good visual in my head.
laugh.gif

NT, PLEASE DO NOT HAVE KIDS.

I'm laughing at the idea of having a 2-year-old "under control." Shoot, your 5-year-old will cry in public and the worst you're going to dois drag them out of the store.

If you slapped your own kid multiple times in a store, be she two or five:

- your wife would castrate you
- your mom would beat you
- your dad would beat you
- your siblings would beat you
- if you're living in the right city, a stranger would beat you
- you'd be in jail like that dude

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Your kid will cry at an inappropriate time because they don't give a $!!% about your public rep'. They don't carethat you're embarrassed. They don't care. When you're two and it's time to cry, you're going to cry.

You won't be a bad parent because of it.

Your kid isn't a bad person because of it.

By the way, worse than crying in a store is the parents that allow their kids to stand up in a shopping cart at the store.

I don't think ya'll understand...I would've shot this dude in the check out line in front of hundreds of people.

Slap my kid? Are you serious?

Wow.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I'm laughing at the idea of having a 2-year-old "under control." Shoot, your 5-year-old will cry in public and the worst you're going to do is drag them out of the store.

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Your kid will cry at an inappropriate time because they don't give a $!!% about your public rep'. They don't care that you're embarrassed. They don't care. When you're two and it's time to cry, you're going to cry.

By the way, worse than crying in a store is the parents that allow their kids to stand up in a shopping cart at the store.
No doubt.

My youngest (5) is over that stage, but when she was 2-3 you couldn't stop her. Trying to only made it worse. Now, she will just stand there with her headdown and pout.

Even if I was just standing there and I didn't know the guy or the family and it was just the mom there, I would have knocked him out.

I remember my little BRO at The age of 5 cried his heart out

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MALL

CAUSE MY MOMS WOULDNT BUY THE LAPTOP FOR HIM

HE WOULDNT MOVE ANYWHERE

LIKE U WOULD TRY TO LIFT EM UP OFF THE GROUND

AND HE WOULD STICK HIS HANDS IN THE AIR AND SLIDE BACK DOWN

TILL NEXT WEEK MY MOMS CAME HOME WITH THE LAPTOP

NOW LOOK HE IS 14 AND PLAYS W.O.W ALL DAY & NIGHT WITH NO SHOWERS OR BRUSHING TEETH...WAS IT WORTH IT ? IDK LOL

HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE MUSIC ....SON IS WEIRDO STATUS NOW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SlamCity

Some people aren't fit parents and can't keep their kids under control. This guy just didn't have as much tolerance for those types as most.
Agreed. There are a lot of unfit parents out there. There are too many times in which I have seen a mother just let her child cry and throw tantrums for more than 30 minutes rather than tell him/her to stop. I don't condone what the man did but he did have the right intent (if you can say that).

I dunno about that one man. I dont see how you could even decide whether or not parents are unfit for their own children. In no way, shape, or form do you have the right to make such a call, let alone have the audacity to decide that you yourself should be the one to control/discipline the child and mediate the situation. Unless you have a license in Child Services, then you have no right to take such actions, and should mind your own business and keep it movin.
We were obviously raised on two different sides of the spectrum. Keep it moving. Too many young mothers out there that don't know how to raisetheir kids. It doesn't help that our society has come to the point where we are soft and scolded for disciplining our kids. Brat was probably cryingbecause mom didn't want to buy any fruit snacks.
t

Originally Posted by SlamCity

I dunno about that one man. I dont see how you could even decide whether or not parents are unfit for their own children. In no way, shape, or form do you have the right to make such a call, let alone have the audacity to decide that you yourself should be the one to control/discipline the child and mediate the situation. Unless you have a license in Child Services, then you have no right to take such actions, and should mind your own business and keep it movin.
We were obviously raised on two different sides of the spectrum. Keep it moving. Too many young mothers out there that don't know how to raise their kids. It doesn't help that our society has come to the point where we are soft and scolded for disciplining our kids. Brat was probably crying because mom didn't want to buy any fruit snacks.
t
Soft for "discipline"? Please...hitting a child is abuse...plain and simple...just because your parents hit you...doesn't make itOK for you to hit your child or any child...it is 2009...our society is TOO educated to still think like this is appropriate...

Stop with the "that's how I was raised excuse"...think of all the examples where this doesn't hold water in 2009...at some point we as asociety are going to have to make a decision to change for the better...

There countless constructive ways to discipline a child without laying a hand on them...

The most trusted authority on children's well-being, the American Academy of Pediatrics is 100% against EVERhitting a child...pretty good source if you ask me...

Hitting a child teaches them only one thing, to fear the person that hit them...not correct their behavior...it is pretty simple...

JM

That child was too young. Two year old's can't keep their emotions under control.
If the kid was 4 or 5 then it'd be more understandable.

I'm laughing at the idea of having a 2-year-old "under control." Shoot, your 5-year-old will cry in public and the worst you're going to do is drag them out of the store.

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Your kid will cry at an inappropriate time because they don't give a $!!% about your public rep'. They don't care that you're embarrassed. They don't care. When you're two and it's time to cry, you're going to cry.

QFT

I hope some of ya'll never have kids. Thinking it's ok to smack a 2 year old in the face
indifferent.gif

false. depends on the culture

Originally Posted by Don Ready

I love old timers...

Sick of these spoiled @@@ kids.

My mom would have been shut me up. No need for him
yeah i kinda think the parents needa make the kid shut the hell up

Back
Top Bottom