Stranger Slapped Crying Child at Walmart

jbeezie wrote:
GULLY!
roll.gif

She deserved it, though. He just did what everyone around them was thinking.

- Exactly!

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Another moment in "When keeping it real goes wrong".

laugh.gif
we've all wanted to do it at one point but this is one if those times when you just keep it moving.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Bigmike23 wrote:

THE FAME wrote:

Bigmike23 wrote:

i would of got 20-life if he hit my kid
So you would leave your child motherless/fatherless??

if someone just goes up and hits your kid you ant thinking about that

I think before I act.
What example would I be setting?
Why leave another black child fatherless?
Why let this guy ruin me and my childs relationship?
Not being there to guide my child threw life, not being able to be there for the sporting games, dances, or graduations.
Just because I couldnt make the right decision and set an example as a father.

The child would get over that slap wayyy before they would get over seeing their mother/father
go toe to toe with some old guy possibly killing them and then getting thrown in back seat of a cop car.

there is a good chance you will not be doing any time if someone slapped your child..

you wear panties.

damn he had no right to do that but i understand where he is coming from. some parents leave their kids crying for way too long and have no consideration foranyone else around them.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Some people aren't fit parents and can't keep their kids under control. This guy just didn't have as much tolerance for those types as most.
dont ever come to so cal. its like a free for all down here. people have zero control over their kids. ive wanted to smack many a children in mytime.

Even if I was a bystander, I would have jumped in and knocked that man out.

You don't touch little kids. A 2yr-old? Come on man.

I have 2 little cousins that are 1 1/2, I'll be damned if someone tries something like that. I would bash your face in.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Bigmike23 wrote:

THE FAME wrote:

Bigmike23 wrote:

i would of got 20-life if he hit my kid
So you would leave your child motherless/fatherless??

if someone just goes up and hits your kid you ant thinking about that

I think before I act.
What example would I be setting?
Why leave another black child fatherless?
Why let this guy ruin me and my childs relationship?
Not being there to guide my child threw life, not being able to be there for the sporting games, dances, or graduations.
Just because I couldnt make the right decision and set an example as a father.

The child would get over that slap wayyy before they would get over seeing their mother/father
go toe to toe with some old guy possibly killing them and then getting thrown in back seat of a cop car.

there is a good chance you will not be doing any time if someone slapped your child..

you wear panties.

The guy said 20-life.
I think he planned on doing more than fighting the guy.
here is the lulz you wanted for the "panties" comment.------->
laugh.gif

funny how everyone is like "i would have rocked that dude if he hit my kid"

if that was my kid, she wouldnt have been screaming and crying nonstop at a store. this lady needs to learn how to have some respect in a public setting. justcause you are immune to your annoying child doesnt mean everyone else is. hes still in the wrong for hitting the kid though, but she should have been doing herjob as a parent

I bet that mom will think twice about letting her child get outta hand in public. Pops took one for the team.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheWealth

I bet that mom will think twice about letting her child get outta hand in public. Pops took one for the team.
laugh.gif
Word.
People prob were clapping as dude was put in the back seat.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom