Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

All the new characters were integrated nicely and didn't seem forced or pointless at all.

Eddie is hilarious
Even the cheerleader in one episode was a good character.

I was so high off this season I almost ran it all back from the beginning before the last couple of episodes next month. This was so damn good.

Eddie was the best. Robin even grew on me.

Horror buffs will appreciate Robert England having a creepy conversation with a Nancy in ep4.

Angela is clearly more evil than Vecna

Started my rewatch.. I probably should have rewatched ER and alien before starting again

vsaf5hv98s491.png

Episode1 thoughts:
-Mike got some nerve getting mad at Lucas for playing ball when he was sucking El’s face all last summer
-“running up that hill” on the soundtrack :pimp:
Just finished up the season. Who would have thought the song would be integral to the story.

The Max/Vecna scene is EASILY the BEST stranger things season ever. So freaking good

The reveal at the end was so good.

Regarding the guard helping El is "001", Victor Creel's son, and Vecna, and El is the one that banished him to the upside-down.

My girlfriend guessed the first most obvious one, and was celebrating she got it right.

Then the 2nd and third reveal happens and it had us on the couch like...
IEUY.gif

Masterful how they pulled it off.

I still think

The school psychiatrist has something to do with Vecna. All the kids that were crushed to death, had previously been seen by her. Plus she has that grandfather clock in her home. Plus she has been desperate to get max to open up. Plus she had evil vibes when max was trying to get the keys to her office.

I still think

The school psychiatrist has something to do with Vecna. All the kids that were crushed to death, had previously been seen by her. Plus she has that grandfather clock in her home. Plus she has been desperate to get max to open up. Plus she had evil vibes when max was trying to get the keys to her office.
Didn't even think about that. I could see her having something to do with it, but they haven't showed her at all for a while

I still think

I agree. I suspected that she was involved, somehow, but since they didn't dive deeper into her past, I didn't think much of it. Perhaps she worked with or knew 001 in the past... but she doesn't look old enough to have been there when 001 was just a kid. But as the school counselor, surely, she would have known some of the issues bothering the kids.

Yea doing my rewatch.. Steve was far from the villain in season 1

a douche, sure

but he only broke ya boy’s camera after he found out he was taking pics of them at his place

put yourself in his shoes.. imagine some kid from your school is chilling in the bushes outside your house taking pics and then brings the film to school to get developed

got pics of you have a party you shouldn’t have been having.. underaged drinking.. and then pics with your girl taking her clothes off

But Steve wasn’t the only douche in season 1 of the good guys

Lucas and hopper got some clear moments..Jonathan too

but if you think of things from there perspective.. outside of the taking pictures outside someone’s house, cause ain’t no making sense of that outside of being creepy

This season with everything coming full circle from the show's inception seems more like a series finale.

Don't know what they gonna come up with for season 5.

Fast and Furious collab?

Dom time travels to Hawkins and ends up in the Upside Down but is able to escape through sheer perseverance and family, unfortunately his Charger is stuck there and turns into a demonic entity that kills people by impaling them with Corona bottles. Now Dom seeks El's help to restore his faithful ride and get him back home in time to stave off the alien invasion which ties into Fast X.

On episode 5, you’d think these people would actively work on their communication skills with each other…

we on season 4 and these people still ain’t learn to say “just a heads up, ummm.. ______”

jonathan also got some moments of being an unnecessary douche

but got couple moments when people say some clearly mean unnecessary shh.. Lucas got a dismount of em

also if we looking for legit bullies, these two were cracking jokes during a damn wake at the school for will

1655102067995.jpeg

Looks like season 5 might have a time jump

Looks like season 5 might have a time jump

Good. It's probably cheaper to make them look age appropriate and maybe even a little older than 14 year olds anyway. College aged "kids" would feel more appropriate. It blew my mind to find out Steve is 30:wow:

I'll lose it thought is this dude Will is in college with a bowl cut but with a part in the middle:lol:

Back
Top Bottom