Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I can't stand the main character of the whole show.

His name is either Mike or Will, the one that likes Eleven the girl with the gifted powers.

I don't know what it is about dude, but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing his doofy self get killed.

I like almost all the other characters except for him and I know he's like the main hero but the guy is a super bozo and I can't explain why lol.

Will really the big bad of this whole thing. Son moves too weird.

His name is either Mike or Will, the one that likes Eleven the girl with the gifted powers.

I don't know what it is about dude, but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing his doofy self get killed.

I like almost all the other characters except for him and I know he's like the main hero but the guy is a super bozo and I can't explain why lol.

I think they’re either tiptoeing and fumbling the fact that he’s gay or he’s just showing us a master class of being teenage 80’s closet gay and we just can’t appreciate it yet. Probably the first option:lol:

If Mike is that doofus that flew to Cali with the crazy color outfit then yes that's the main character that I can't stand.

The kid with the bowl cut that was first abducted into the shadow world and all the smoke went up his nose and he was possessed or what not... yeah he might be gay. He seemed to hint at it when he was talking to doofus about Eleven being afraid to come out and show him the real person they are.

He's also the only one that doesn't really have a girl on the show. One girl tried to give him some play play and run his leg on some footsies stuff and he shrugged her off I think.

I always get the names of these two confused. Plus they hardly played a roll this season.

He seems asexual to be honest I’ve never seen him show interest in anyone but we all know people that probably didn’t date until, what, their 20s? lol I know plenty it’s a comfortability thing or something

Was this posted or discussed?

1655172061690.png

Yea on season 2 now..

only thing Steve did that really crossed the line was the sh he said to Jonathan before the fight

he wasnt even that big of a douche.. he checked his friends after getting a beat down and even went to clean the sign.. then went to go apologize directly to Jonathan, which is why he ended up at the place before the demagorgan appeared.. and even when he initially dipped because he was scared, did still man upped

Yea..he was supposed to let go of that bowl cut bowl cut. Isn’t it supposed to be the late 80’s now? He could get away with rocking a regular cut by now. I guess they wanted him to stay nerdy looking?

This season with everything coming full circle from the show's inception seems more like a series finale.

Don't know what they gonna come up with for season 5.

Fast and Furious collab?

Dom time travels to Hawkins and ends up in the Upside Down but is able to escape through sheer perseverance and family, unfortunately his Charger is stuck there and turns into a demonic entity that kills people by impaling them with Corona bottles. Now Dom seeks El's help to restore his faithful ride and get him back home in time to stave off the alien invasion which ties into Fast X.

C CP1708

His face has too many polygons.

Like a Virtua Fighter chatacter.

This is a goat show I can’t believe how good Seasons 3 & 4 were, I mean it’s on Netflix. They should never make movies. TV shows only. They don’t know how to do anything with 2 and a half hours.

I hope they just time skip to the actors actual age.
Trying to see El in some appropriate attire I see. :rofl: Just finished part 1, said it in another thread Argyle came off super annoying, like trying to hard for Fast Times. Is Will gay or something, dude stay trying to block those with girls. Meanwhile he has a layup in school playing with his feet if he would stop playing D&D. Season definitely best so far, watched season 3 straight through and right into 4. Loved the little things in the show, like 2 guys 2 girls on bikes riding to the trailer park, then they flip the camera and it is also 2 guys and 2 girls riding bikes in upside down going to the trailer park.

With movies with a lot of characters you often feel like directors run out of things for the cast to do while still being involved. Didn't get that feeling with the main cast, side characters I kind of did like the captain of the basketball team. Also WTF was everyone listening to him like he is someone. I will be DAMN if as an adult I am listening to some high schooler and then follow behind him. Acting chief should have shut him down as soon as he grabbed the mic. Dustin really looking like the MVP with Steve coming through as co MVP.

Only thing I didn't like it felt like a stretch that the orderly was the same kid all those years ago and becomes Vecna.

Edit:

I love how grown up the "kids" try and look in there photos. Mike looking like a young Howard Stern with that hair and nose. Lucas channeling his inner P Diddy.
Stranger_Things_Cast.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom