Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

ndcdynp4o1891.jpg

In the long run kids probably don't even mind based off the money they seeing. Also I think in today's day and age you can still be a kid even with fame. The show has a large audience, but a large don't know them. Ride this wave, don't want to end up like Screach, the Olson twins.

In the long run kids probably don't even mind based off the money they seeing. Also I think in today's day and age you can still be a kid even with fame. The show has a large audience, but a large don't know them. Ride this wave, don't want to end up like Screach, the Olson twins.

Harbour is right. They won’t have a childhood. They are full on adults with businesses to run. Any successful child actor will tell you this.

Will was trying to get a different haircut for the season but the producers said no because his haircut currently is an 80s look lol

olsen twins net worth is $500 million.
Yeah I'm sure they are crying all the way to the bank about there wasted childhood.
Will was trying to get a different haircut for the season but the producers said no because his haircut currently is an 80s look lol
Makes sense needs to be period appropriate. However there are other options outside of that bowl cut. In all seriousness it doesn't matter don't recall Dustin taking his hat off the entire part 1 of season 4. LMAO.

From what I can remember, Steve was a bit of a d!ck in earlier seasons, but since his friendship with Dustin, everyone kinda loves him now. 😂

yall stay slandering my dude Steve

he was a bit of a douche very briefly and early in season 1

but dude has done too much for these minor infractions to continue to be mentioned

Wasn’t he being douchey or being coerced or something into sexing up virg Nance in the first episode when Barb got taken by the pool

Horror movie tropes would say non-virgins are at risk or endangered

Which is probably

Steve
Nancy
Jonathan
Eddie, maybe
Robin, maybe

Back
Top Bottom