Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

sakfow6w57991.jpg

Enjoyed the last two episodes and the season overall but episodes 8 and 9 were pretty much by the book.

Was expecting lots of shenanigans and "shocking" moments but the Duffer bros played it relatively safe.

At least we know the direction the final season is head in.

Solid closing to the season all things considered. For sure thought there would be some more casualties but maybe those are being saved for the final season. Russian plot still too dragged out; California plot finally got kicked into high gear; Hawkins plot feels like some things got glossed over and the town people finally realized witch hunting children was a dumb idea.

My man Eddie :frown: Went out strong though and played the most metal guitar solo of all time.
My girl Max :smh: Spending the last season either in a coma or as a quasi-paraplegic blows.
Vecna/1 running around IRL Hawkins? Hope he is and brings some townsfolk into the fold.

Jus finished it up. The first of the last was ehhh. Final joint was good but didn’t blow me away. Deff didn’t need to be 2.5 hrs.

RIP Eddy tho. He went out like a G, that guitar solo was pure flames too.
Max b damn near being killed was no shocker as soon they hatched that crazy plan to fight Vecna. It was ballsy but dumb. Homie on another level.
They gotta nail season 5 for this show to b Goat’d.
It’ll be interested to see what happeneds with Steve, Nacy and Johnathan. Johnathan still lying to her at the end so it’s gonna b beef there

Crazy theory but I think El dies in season 5…

Solid closing to the season all things considered. For sure thought there would be some more casualties but maybe those are being saved for the final season. Russian plot still too dragged out; California plot finally got kicked into high gear; Hawkins plot feels like some things got glossed over and the town people finally realized witch hunting children was a dumb idea.

My man Eddie :frown: Went out strong though and played the most metal guitar solo of all time.
My girl Max :smh: Spending the last season either in a coma or as a quasi-paraplegic blows.
Vecna/1 running around IRL Hawkins? Hope he is and brings some townsfolk into the fold.

Maybe that character will have powers.

This is 100% setting up for Eleven to die in S5. She’ll be the savior figure that puts an end to the mess she helped create. Gonna be a tearjerker when that happens. |l

I’m really interested to see where they go next season though. Allegedly there’s a time jump?? But how the hell do they do that with how this season ended?

Solid *** season though, and probably my fav so far. Entertainment value was next level, imo.

They could do a time jump halfway through next season, or even after one or two episodes. Just have to take care of unfinished season 4 business first.

I think the layoff killed the momentum. Where they ended before the break was dope, but I think they hyped up the final 2 because of it more. Still delivered, will post spoiler thoughts later. Great great season of TV

I expected crazy epic ending due to the break....great season but lets be real should have been 10 episodes 9 total hours

Back
Top Bottom