Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

They really made this dude Joffrey levels in just a hand full of episodes

1656718025320.gif

Mayne wtf. Just finished the season.

Spoilers ahead

So many references

1. Was the sword from Conan the Barbarian?
2. Shotgun T2 Sarah Conor
3. Flame Thrower Alien
4. Blood balloons It
5. Inception?
6. Mike Myers

Bunch more but forgot now

only thing I dislike they spend all season trying to save Eddie’s name and he’s still the victim in the town. Only Dustin and his uncle acknowledge his death. I would’ve taken Eddie over steve

Well, they sure went the somber route to close things out :lol:

So Max is just gonna be a vegetable the whole dang off-season? :smh:

what a season. hope they wrap it all up nicely and it could go down as one of the goats. dont game of thrones it. body is ready for season 5.

eddie was dope. steves and dustins chemistry is a1.

Eddie :pimp: :pimp:

These guys really know how to make you love a character and kill them off. Bob, Eddie, Billy(not loved, but was a awesome villain)

they really ain’t had to do Eddie like that.. we were warned.. shoulda knew it was coming.. and they still went and did it

1656764825057.gif

At least that dumba#(#( Jason got GOT

1656765003370.gif

The last two episodes…

I think they took the easy way out. I was expecting more casualties. Killing two new characters (one of which is basically a villain) is way too easy and they should’ve left Max dead. Maybe they’re saving more deaths for the final season but I think a couple of the OG’s should’ve been toast.

The acting and writing was horrible at times.

The Eleven and Papa dynamic

The whole Russia plot was meh except for the action

Last 2 eps were slow at times, but I liked them overall.

I did think the stakes would be higher. Eddie 😭 He went out swinging tho :nthat:

When will season 5 come out?! The wait is going to be unbearable. 😭

Well...

Eddie lasted longer than Crissy

I think we know what the Stranger Things version of being a red shirt is now :lol:

The Russian subplot drug on WAY too long. I agree. Def not needed at all and pointless.
Max death/no death beautifully done.
The Papa, 11 powers comeback route was also a waste and waaay to drawn out.

Season still gets a 9/10

Just finished. Thought it was just ok. Was hoping for more suspense.

Kinda in the same boat...I was expecting a little more based on the previous episodes in the season

Plus making us wait for these last 2 episodes had me feeling like they had something crazier in store

Overall I still liked it a lot...best season since the first

Back
Top Bottom