Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

They could have killed off Will long time ago. his presence is pointless & annoying other than his “feeling” of the mind flair, which vecna doesn’t need him to exist

Mike & Johnathan could go too

Still don’t understand in which world would a quiet creepyish stalker taking pics of a girl getting undressed ends up in a relationship off said girl 🙄

Besides getting rid of those 3 characters along the way and the drawn out Russian thing, this season was great and on par with season 1. Season 2 & 3 were meh

Also kind of annoying that El can only do her powers by holding up her hand and doing the head down looking upwards thing. And why can’t they multitask their powers (El or Vecna)
Was almost sure she was gonna fly this season.

Hopper, Murray, and Jaqen H’ghar should just be a little exterminator team next season.

Mike and Jonathan are the 2 who should get offed or at least be heavily considered of any of em

mike dies and obviously that has huge ramifications on el, will and Nancy.. and far more interesting than anything he’s actually doing

Jonathan dies that impacts nancy, will and Karen.. then Steve has to comfort nancy and hopper has to comfort Karen and then there’s will’s situation.. again more interesting than what’s happening with his character

mike and Jonathan can move the story forward a whole lot and impact characters we actually care about more than them continuing to just be around

Only way Eddie comes back is in a flashback.

Some of these "kids" are already pushing 30 in real life. They need to not wait too long on S5 or it might look silly.

Mike and Jonathan are the 2 who should get offed or at least be heavily considered of any of em

mike dies and obviously that has huge ramifications on el, will and Nancy.. and far more interesting than anything he’s actually doing

Jonathan dies that impacts nancy, will and Karen.. then Steve has to comfort nancy and hopper has to comfort Karen and then there’s will’s situation.. again more interesting than what’s happening with his character

mike and Jonathan can move the story forward a whole lot and impact characters we actually care about more than them continuing to just be around
You mean Joyce? Karen is Mike's milf mom. Unless Jonathan been moving like Billy off screen :nerd:

But yeah killing the "heart" of the group, Mike, would have the biggest impact on characters. But I can't see it happening. None of "the core" will get it. Anyone is liable, and I fully expect Hopper and Steve to go next season at some point. Probably Maya Hawke too. Definitely anyone new that's introduced. Doubtful but on the block is Eleven.

Hopper, Murray, and Jaqen H’ghar should just be a little exterminator team next season.
If they weren't screwing around so much in Russia they certainly could have provided some help in the upside down.
You mean Joyce? Karen is Mike's milf mom. Unless Jonathan been moving like Billy off screen :nerd:

But yeah killing the "heart" of the group, Mike, would have the biggest impact on characters. But I can't see it happening. None of "the core" will get it. Anyone is liable, and I fully expect Hopper and Steve to go next season at some point. Probably Maya Hawke too. Definitely anyone new that's introduced. Doubtful but on the block is Eleven.
I was expecting Maya Hawke to get the axe this season, but she survived.

I'm thinking Eleven gets the axe in S5 :emoji_eyes: with how far they took things in S4, she might be a casualty of WW3 or something :lol:

I'm reaching but I figure Millie Bobby Brown might be looking to close the door on ST and move on to bigger things. The Byers family probably has the most potential for a spin-off (if the spin-off even has to do with this core group)

87rpoqf8bw991.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking Eleven gets the axe in S5 :emoji_eyes: with how far they took things in S4, she might be a casualty of WW3 or something :lol:

I'm reaching but I figure Millie Bobby Brown might be looking to close the door on ST and move on to bigger things. The Byers family probably has the most potential for a spin-off (if the spin-off even has to do with this core group)
Spin off without Millie. :smh: Naw good on that. Especially with cast getting older, really will be out here looking like Grown Ups soon.

yea Joyce, my bad

but those 2 could have big fallout and be far more interesting in death

Definitely expecting an ambiguous death for Millie when it’s all said and done with hope in case they wanna cash in again in the future.

Mike has to go, which would send El on a rampage of revenge

Vecna needs to finish what he started with Nancy (Deb’s death) which would allow Steve & Johnathan to be sacrificial and see who’s more “in love”. Also makes Will be more of a crybaby 🙄

NGL it took me bout 3 episodes before I could put a finger on Many Face God. I knew I knew him just couldn’t put it together didn’t want to look it up either, then it hit me

Master of Puppets is no 1 on iTunes. Stranger Things got people buying nearly nine minute long songs.

Really think The Four Horsemen would have been a better old Metallica song for Eddie though.

Some of y’all want this man, of all the people that could die to die

Im a little late but I just came in here to say, i enjoyed the last season very much but my god I need a disclaimer/warning letting me know a tv show EPISODE is gonna be a 2 1/2 hour long feature film. We were pushing it with the hour and a half long jawns but got damn :wow:

finally got around to watching "the mist" good horror movie....Stephen king story....
wonder if duffer bros got idea for stranger things from this story.

Wait until you see/read Firestarter (80s version) :lol: I may have said it in here or the movie thread, but the recent remake was destined to flop. Stranger Things is a way better version.

Young girl with telekinetic powers (whose dad also has powers, with nose bleeds lol)…hides in a cabin in the woods as the Government tries to find and kill/kidnap/whatever with her.

The antagonist is way creepier than Brenner, though

They came out with a great book a few years back that discusses all of their influences for the show.

Just started S4. Will looks like they he should be playing Peter Brady in the Brady Bunch Movie

Thinking back to this episode, Max’s mom was actually still alive right? She wasn’t living alone all this time. It’s just that vecna was able to attack her mind in that scene she was hanging laundry when Max took the letters

Although all the parents outside of Joyce are after thoughts, figured would have seen Max’s mom at the hospital with her after something like the end scene happening to her

Back
Top Bottom