Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

lqo7vah1n5a91.png

Just finished it. Good season, there haven't been any bad ones in this series at all.

They probably have big plans for Will and Mike in the final season since they didn't do anything in S4. Mike used to be the leader but now he's useless. There's a lot of hype and theories about Will...he could either be the villain or hero in S5.

I wonder if Sullivan and the government are still after them. Hope Vecna whoops them first...they need to be humbled like the soldiers in the helicopter

Hope somebody remembers Dr Owens is still chained up in the bunker.

Season 5 is going to keep the same tone as S4 according to what they've said on Stranger Things Unlocked. Good show to watch on Youtube also.

Season 4 was solid. I don't understand Vecna's (Henry Creel) back story even after he told it. Like how did he get those powers?

Finally finished and caught up. Tbh I only watched cause my kids were super into it. But I’m glad I did. Series is good. I want to take the kiddos to the Stranger Things experience in NYC.

First season of a show I binged in a minute. Other than the Russia thing getting too much screen time I really enjoyed it.

Something I appreciate about the show is that it doesn’t rely on jumpscares at all.

Thought the jock dude was one of the scarier characters because how real he felt as a gun totin religious ‘merican.

Think it’s cool how they frequently tie things in from old seasons into the writing.

Finally finished and caught up. Tbh I only watched cause my kids were super into it. But I’m glad I did. Series is good. I want to take the kiddos to the Stranger Things experience in NYC.
If you don't mind me asking, how old are your kids?
I'm always curious on how the younger generation views the 80's... vs how those of us who grew up in/experienced that era.
Though I guess good writing helps.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are your kids?
I'm always curious on how the younger generation views the 80's... vs how those of us who grew up in/experienced that era.
Though I guess good writing helps.
My oldest is 13 and my middle is 7. The oldest one def sees the old school style and laughs and does the youngest. But it’s cool that this is a way they’re getting to see it at least what it was like.

The duffer brothers have been scared to kill any of the main kids so far. Eddie was their sacrifice.

Eddie shouldn't have died. He was a great character and it would have been more impactful if a main would have been killed. Maybe not one of the kids but one of the older ones for sure.

Just finished this season with my wife tonight.

Probably the best season so far IMO.. crazy good scenes well written throughout. Eddie dying was sad af but they did his death really well with the “I didn’t run did I” line. Dustin’s acting was great

Was waiting to see if people were right about the guidance counselor somehow working with vecna but there was no more info on that besides someone wanting to find another student she was working with.
Might be on to something here. Vecna works off of bad past trauma.. guidance counselor is a very easy way to find that.

But now that his portals have done their job does he even have a reason to keep using her?

Wow, did not know what had happened to Joseph Quinn. 😮
That's pretty shocking and disgraceful by the organizers.
He sounds like a standup dude.

Finally finished. I was really hoping Mike would die. Not sure if the kid can't act anymore or just a bad script. He was good in season 1. His I love you scene with El was so bad. Cringed the whole time talking about love at 1st sight. El has more chemistry with Hopper and Max :smh:

1&2 seasons still tops for me. I really hope Vecna isn't the main boss in the final season. His "we live in a society" shtick got old quick. Angela and Jason were better villains :smh:

Back
Top Bottom