Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Again, so many people available to kill off before getting to actually good characters

mike and Jonathan at the top of the list

you kill off mike and that has a huge impact on actually interesting characters

kill off Jonathan and that’s ripples

fugqekxkpp991.jpg

Why did Eddie have to die again?

Was it assumed that if he didn’t distract the bats they would’ve went through the portal?

Why did Eddie have to die again?

Was it assumed that if he didn’t distract the bats they would’ve went through the portal?
It was that or so that he could buy the Vecna-kill team more time so the bats didn't go back to the house. If it was to stop them from going thru the portal, why couldn't Vecna have sent the bats thru at any other time?

Yeah, weird they dragging out Will coming out while Robin already making moves , plottin’ scissor time fake Molly Ringwald.

gotta remember this the 80s.. robin is older and she feels comfortable talking with Steve about that shh both opened up to each other about shh

wasnt that long ago they thought will was just more immature than them.. plus dude in a small town

Idk who writes Robin but her character is type annoying bruh :lol:

RE: Will...I felt the same as you guys but I think the young man might be dealing with a similar situation irl; if so, it is what it is. However he wants to deal with it, more power to him

Lil bro was in that Adam Sandler Halloween movie a few years back and they gave him a girlfriend. It wasn't believable at all :lol:

I mean, Steve's love life is already dead. Not hard to see him going down too. He'll probably make some heroic sacrifice to save somebody, probably Nancy. I can see it now. Eleven seems to be the other likely death. Who knows about Max. Those are some pretty horrible injuries to overcome.

No reason for main characters to be untouchable in the last season.

I don’t think they’re ever gonna flat out say that Will is gay. And they really don’t need to because it’s quite obvious that’s what they’re implying. If you do a series rewatch, the clues have been there literally in every season. Quite frankly I hope they never spell it out for people so I can avoid seeing bozos drone on about “tHe GaY aGeNdA”.

Also, you gotta remember back when this story occurs, straight up coming out as a kid just really wasn’t a thing.

eddie died for no reason lol

none of the main cast ever die

always the most interesting guest star of the season dies.

surprised they didnt kill pizza dude

why cant doormat personality characters like nancy and 45 year old looking jonathan die instead?

bob and eddie shouldnt have died

nancy gotta pay for her sins shes the reason barb died 😡

best part was when football jacket wearing guy got cut in half

Just bring Eddie back somehow next year. Brenner survive and demogorgon. Just somehow tie it into Dustin telling people like his uncle he died so people stop looking for him.

Thought the Russia subplot really sucked. Was entertained by everything else this season though. Easily cemented in the top 2.

They thought they’re Mad Max RV was fool proof.

The vents did them in.
I get that, but with them being D&D guys, nobody picks a spear in RPG games. More likely a staff as a magician or a sword.
Again, so many people available to kill off before getting to actually good characters

mike and Jonathan at the top of the list

you kill off mike and that has a huge impact on actually interesting characters

kill off Jonathan and that’s ripples
Killing off Jonathan, does fix the love triangle. LMAO.
he tried but mike was like i dont got time for that right now
Mike hit him with the Kanye West. Will I'm going to let you finish but first I need to save my girlfriend. LMAO.
Mike just been pretending like he doesn't see it this whole time. "Here he go again, lemme just look away"
You really think Mike doesn't know, I mean they are in high school, but in the 80's. You think they are that intelligent back then, I could see now or in the late 90's when I was in high school.
Yeah, weird they dragging out Will coming out while Robin already making moves , plottin’ scissor time fake Molly Ringwald.
Wild fake Molly Ringwald looks so much like her. Had to check to see if it was her daughter or relative.

Idk who writes Robin but her character is type annoying bruh :lol:

RE: Will...I felt the same as you guys but I think the young man might be dealing with a similar situation irl; if so, it is what it is. However he wants to deal with it, more power to him

Lil bro was in that Adam Sandler Halloween movie a few years back and they gave him a girlfriend. It wasn't believable at all :lol:
Let me clear don't care either way if he is IRL, have to specify or else it might come out you are shaming the LGBT... community. However I think you are right he might be conflicted or unsure on whether he wants to come out at his young age. Hollywood is still not 100% on board and it could damage his career.
I mean, Steve's love life is already dead. Not hard to see him going down too. He'll probably make some heroic sacrifice to save somebody, probably Nancy. I can see it now. Eleven seems to be the other likely death. Who knows about Max. Those are some pretty horrible injuries to overcome.

No reason for main characters to be untouchable in the last season.
Max just has some breaks that will take time to heal, with a time jump healing won't take that long. She can kiss that skateboarding life goodbye though, certainly some lasting effects on the body factoring in medical knowledge back then.

Was waiting to see if people were right about the guidance counselor somehow working with vecna but there was no more info on that besides someone wanting to find another student she was working with.

They could have killed off Will long time ago. his presence is pointless & annoying other than his “feeling” of the mind flair, which vecna doesn’t need him to exist

Mike & Johnathan could go too

Still don’t understand in which world would a quiet creepyish stalker taking pics of a girl getting undressed ends up in a relationship off said girl 🙄

Besides getting rid of those 3 characters along the way and the drawn out Russian thing, this season was great and on par with season 1. Season 2 & 3 were meh

Also kind of annoying that El can only do her powers by holding up her hand and doing the head down looking upwards thing. And why can’t they multitask their powers (El or Vecna)

Back
Top Bottom