Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I'm going to watch the first season again man.

I just watched the very 1st episode again.

The 1st season is better to me because you didn't really know anything about what was going on...and the characters had not already been through it.
The 2nd season was good though. Going in i thought it would be hard to follow the first season especially with similar plot points but it was very enjoyable

Last edited:
On 5 now, what the hell is Max's bros problem?
Same here. About to start 5 like " boy if they don't hurry up and tell me what the hell is up with this 35 year old high school douche."

Does he have a raging cocaine problem? Is he the Feds? Gotta be more than mommy daddy issues. Gotta be

I just finished watching all nine episodes. I felt it dragged a bit early on.

Even though it takes place in 1984, it didn't have the same over-reliance on 80s homages/nostalgia like the first season had.

It was good, but not great.

Screenshot_2017_10_28_18_28_39.png

Dustin's mullet had me...:rofl:

Bruh, I didn't realize it was 9 episodes and I was irate when the 8th episode ended how it did.

Was mad confused when the "Next episode in 4.." popped up and now I'm sitting here happy as hell, :lol:

S2 is good so far but I wasn't really of fan of the whole Kali crew/11 stuff.

It just hit me that when Bob says "what is at the x, buried treasure?" it's a Goonies shoutout :lol:

Can't believe I did not catch that. Loved the Indiana Jones little reference when Hopper grabbed his hat.

Finished earlier today and I really liked it. I agree with those who say it's not as good as the first season, but it was very solid nonetheless.

Season was fire. Only complaint were those goofy marauders that Eleven was chilling with. I was hoping they'd get eaten by the Demo-Dogs. Also, they need to hook the homie Dustin with some yambs. Even the zombie ****** bagged.

Back
Top Bottom