Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

If pops wasn't home, she would have let Billy dig dug out dem yambs.

Ole girl was could barely control herself.
When she opened the door and saw who it was she was about to cover up then changed her mind, he definitely would've been in her guts if pops wasn't home. All kinds of crazy lip biting when homie left too :lol:

Y'all did notice the cover of the book she was reading in the bath too, right? :nerd: Billy was like a fantasy come true for her right then and there :lol:

Bath tub had her wet, novel had her soaking, and Billy made her gush. She definitely went and rubbed one out when ole boy left.

People might know Sean Astin from The Goonies or Rudy or The Lord of the Rings, but to me, he'll always be that guy from Toy Soldiers.

I saw that film so many times on HBO in the early 90s.
Toy solidiers is dope

this is my first time ever seeing him in a movie lol
White_Water_Summer_dvd_cover.jpg

Finishing the season tonight. Watched ep. 8 at work before :pimp: made up for trash episode 7.

A part of me thought Bob was working for the lab and was trying to get close to Joyce. But then I soon realized he had not a clue what was going on with Will :lol:

They're not gonna kill any of the kids, this isn't GOT.

i know.. but if they did, mike makes the most sense.. will's family has suffered heavily both seasons

obviously his death would have the most impact eleven, either him or now i guess you could add hopper.. but i think hopper ends up with will's mom

and outside of his relationship with el/jane, just seems he's the most expendable

Honestly, Will needs to die. Make that official. But then again this is horror so more than likely Lucas is going to catch the fade.

Back
Top Bottom