Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Episode 7 :smh: TBH I thought ya guys were exaggerating. Watched it earlier, waste of time.

Didn't need to see all that knowing damn well Eleven was going back to Hawkins. We get it she has powers.

I understand every series has a filler episode but it didn't fit in well at all, especially the way ep. 6 ended.

I'll be finishing the season tmrw. I've enjoyed it despite 7 being the filler that it was.

Just finish it, enjoy this season as well! Pretty good follow up to season ONE! I can for sure see everyone’s problem with episode 7.

P.S - DUSTIN will always be my IDOL! Can’t help but root for the guy!

I thought he was gonna flourish with the farrah fawcett spray and steve hair but even steve isn’t flourishing right now with nancy bae.

Just finished

Mike's mom was fiendin for that young D. :lol:

My girl Eleven came through like Stone Cold saving Mick Foley at the end of episode 8. :pimp:

R.I.P to the OG, Bob. Famb put the team on his byke. That last hesitation cost him doe. :smh:

HTTP2Nkbi5maXJzdHdlZmVhc3QuY29tL2Fzc2V0cy8yMDE1LzA4L3BvdXIuZ2lm.gif

Another thing that I hate (which is dumb on my part) that they can’t control. Hate how BIG they’re getting! You can really tell with Dustin, Lucas and L. Just really like them smaller/younger.

Brah, puberty happens, it is what it is :lol:

I think they got room for one last season. So I'm glad to hear they are ending it after the next one.

Not done with S2 yet, but this **** is greatness. Legit feels like I’m watching one long *** movie that I’m completely engaged in.

Curse you life for getting in the way of my binge.

When the shadow left Will's body where did it go?

If it's like a virus it probably died off without a host (doesn't appear the others were infected). Or it went back to the gate. Or maybe it went to Eleven or might still be part of Will. The monster isn't dead, that much is clear. Could be that Virus part of is gone but the monster itself is still intact.

I thought he was gonna flourish with the farrah fawcett spray and steve hair but even steve isn’t flourishing right now with nancy bae.

Steve out here in these trenches b...Lost Nancy and realizes that his closest acquaintances are a bunch of 13 year olds that play Dungeons and Dragons.

Steve is 0-2 against humans, 2-0 against beasts from the Nether

Also- yes, ep 7 was so trash, but ep 8 was fire. Episode 7 was just to open up the Stranger Things universe and Jane learned how to increase her power. Prob couldn't have closed the gate if she didn't learn from Yoda sister.

Steve is 0-2 against humans, 2-0 against beasts from the Nether

Also- yes, ep 7 was so trash, but ep 8 was fire. Episode 7 was just to open up the Stranger Things universe and Jane learned how to increase her power. Prob couldn't have closed the gate if she didn't learn from Yoda sister.

Duffer's dropped in an interview that Episode 7 was basically a mini pilot. I think with the fact that it's been the worst reviewed episode of this season, they'll prolly put that spin-off on the backburner for now.

Steve got his chick finessed by an anti-social dude that creeps in bushes and doesn't look like he sleeps

Clearly they don't like that man, his L's rubbed off on Dustin tough with the faucet spray

Back
Top Bottom