Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

They need to give Steve some new yambs to dive into. Dude's hair is too luxurious

Dude been on the "sexy ya self up" wave with dat Farrah Fawcett spray too

Last edited:
Btw, they have “Beyond Stranger Things”
On Netflix’s as well! It’s indepth look with all the cast. It’s 7 esidoses.

Steve really going take a cuta*** every season ey

And the homie Dustin shot his shot.. young man needs to learn 1/10 or 1/20 is still a great night, just need to get one hit

People might know Sean Astin from The Goonies or Rudy or The Lord of the Rings, but to me, he'll always be that guy from Toy Soldiers.

I saw that film so many times on HBO in the early 90s.

Dustin :smh
A pet demagordon :smh

This Season is, off.
Eleven is gone the whole time.
Max is this new badass character and they do nothing with her. Kinda meh so far.
Wasted Max and Billy.
I think they started out too ambitious and just ran out of time.
Season was cool overall but I really hate
1.Bob dies
2.Max/Billy were wasted
3.Eleven spent the whole Season (1-6 in lockup)
4.Eleven doesn't see the boys until Season finale
5.Dustin didn't get Max, Lucas did
6.Lucas sucks, he *****es constantly about anything
7.Lucas

^ will never forget toy soldiers.. but yea dude is Rudy

And they need to let the homie Steve flourish.. he's the Andrew McCarthy character.. need to let him get some Ws, more Michael j fox making him ferris might be too much

And they really ain't had to do bob like that.. I mean I know ole girl will end up with hopper eventually.. but she seemed genuinely happy with dude

Yea killing off Bob left me mad at the show and writers.
He was so great for the show in a way I can't explain. You just feel it. He makes you feel like there are still good people in the World.
No lie, I'm not going to forget how they just mopped him off like that.

Speaking of Bob...

During Beyond Stranger Things , the writers stated that Bob was supposed to be killed earlier in the season but then they changed it to the later episode ...

:lol:
Well, thanks for that NETFLIX.
It's appreciated no doubt.

Wonder what impact if any Dustin getting sprayed with the thing will have..

And if they were going kill off someone, it should have been someone from season 1.. but who?

I'd probably say mike, the most impactful while not being easy.. Steve is easy.. Jonathan, you're picking on 1 family.. Lucas is the minority.. Dustin is comic relief

Yea killing off Bob left me mad at the show and writers.
He was so great for the show in a way I can't explain. You just feel it. He makes you feel like there are still good people in the World.
No lie, I'm not going to forget how they just mopped him off like that.

I thought his advice to Will to face the thing in his nightmare was good advice until that thing possessed him like a demon. Not his fault though since not much info on giant shadow monsters. I liked his character and thought it was a good tribute that Will had the picture of him as a superhero on the wall.

Duffer's dropped in an interview that Episode 7 was basically a mini pilot. I think with the fact that it's been the worst reviewed episode of this season, they'll prolly put that spin-off on the backburner for now.

I dunno how they would even have a show about kali and those misfits going around and killing people. Unless she leaves them and decides to be some vigilante hero like on a dumb cw show or be about other kids with abilities.

Someone refresh my memory, are there other kids out there like eleven and kali or did they from matthew modine’s experiments?

In the grand scheme of things, Bob did give the right advice but just didn't word it properly. Saying "get away" was dumb but confronting the monster head on was the right way to beat it. Whether it was the group finally realizing that they had to overheat Will or Eleven going face to face with the monster and closing the gate. Whatever fear a person has, they have to be able to deal with it head on. That was the gist of Bob's advice.

Wonder what impact if any Dustin getting sprayed with the thing will have..

And if they were going kill off someone, it should have been someone from season 1.. but who?

I'd probably say mike, the most impactful while not being easy.. Steve is easy.. Jonathan, you're picking on 1 family.. Lucas is the minority.. Dustin is comic relief

They're not gonna kill any of the kids, this isn't GOT.

Overall I'd say season 2 is equal to season 1.

I wonder how much more money they had to work with this season, you could definitely tell it was a nice bump with the soundtrack and CGI.

I wasn't a fan of Steve at all in season 1 but damn did he turn it around this season, huge sophomore come up.

Underrated characters this season nobody has brought up yet that brought the lulz was Lucas' lil sister and the conspiracy guy.

Back
Top Bottom