Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

FINALLY watched Season 2 on thanksgiving. Promised my sister I'd wait for her to come back from school to watch it since we watched Season 1 together. Binged it and loved it!

Seems like having a little extra weight on you and your name starting with B is the death sentence on this show. First Barb and then Bob. I didn't give af about Barb meeting the reaper. But that Bob death hurt :smh:

Wow that's dope.

There's a whole genre of music like that dunno if you know. I mean you prolly do.

This is my driving music at night.

It also tends to be quite soothing when you're trying to fall asleep. Totally counter productive lol

Does anyone have any other links on the music from this series.

The entire synth album is on spotify

wasn't feeling all the love triangle ********

Joyce with Bob + Hopper
Max with Dustin + Lucas
Nancy with Jonathon (?) + Steve
11 getting salty at Mike for his interaction with Max
Mike's Mom on the desperate housewives ish

I get it, romance is a part of life, and this show's priority is netflix and chill entertainment while still being quality, but at the same time they overused some cheap plot devices.

Thoroughly enjoyed the season though. Spent TG weekend binging it.

The actor who played Will did a phenomenal job. Went from occasional cameos and the left out one of the cast, to having the most dominant performance of the kids this season imo. It's gotta be an extremely tough role for a child to play, and he did it amazingly.

I think it's kind of interesting how the way things are written and directed can influence and sway opinions so quickly on a character. Whether you're fond of someone, or are supposed to consider someone attractive.
-ie Jonathon was a huge creep in season 1, and is supposedly a heart throb both on the show and irl now. Jean-Ralphio became likable. Bob quickly went from dork to awesome.

their science teacher seems like the coolest teacher to have in middle school/high school :lol:

an army of him would make 'murica great again

best scene of the whole show

1yf17k.jpg

wasn't feeling all the love triangle bull****

Joyce with Bob + Hopper
Max with Dustin + Lucas
Nancy with Jonathon (?) + Steve
11 getting salty at Mike for his interaction with Max
Mike's Mom on the desperate housewives ish

I get it, romance is a part of life, and this show's priority is netflix and chill entertainment while still being quality, but at the same time they overused some cheap plot devices.

Thoroughly enjoyed the season though. Spent TG weekend binging it.
Don’t forget Mike Hopper & 11.

It’s easy to like samwise. Dude usually plays a nice character.

I think other than the obvious stuff like being genuine and his heroic actions, he had another added nuance.

In an earlier ep he walks in as the sons are listening to music and seems like an oblivious tool. But as the season progresses part of what makes him more likable is that, on the contrary, he's very self-aware. Many characters know their strengths, but he also recognizes his weaknesses, and it's cool that he doesn't try to hide them. In a way, it goes with the personality of someone who'd start the AV club. He also seems all the more grateful for having matured and overcome his shortcomings. He has that one line where, even with all her baggage, he still can't believe that he gets to be with Joyce Byers.

When that creature ate the white dude And he acted like he saved the world once was able get the generator back up and closed then closed. Man your suppose keep running, dammm....

16FD252B-DFFA-4999-B325-F964B5C1F92B.gif

Last edited:
The part where he drops the egg got me :rofl:

Apparently him dropping the egg wasn't part of the script and if you look at Nancy she starts smiling/laughing during that scene which by coincidence comes off like it's supposed to be part of the scene, but she's actually laughing more at the fact that he accidentally dropped the egg.

Another funny thing they talk about in Beyond Stranger Things is how Mike says "I'm coming in" ventriloquist style under his breath before kissing Eleven at the snow ball :lol:

Back
Top Bottom