Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Finally finished S2 and skimmed thru some of the thread..
Mans really said it felt like a love triangle with Mike, Eleven, and Hopper... Bruh what? :sick::rofl::rofl: :rofl:
All the acting was pretty damn good but Will really stood out. when they were trynna get the thing out with the heat was great and kind of reminded me when Eva Green got possessed in penny dreadful.

Bob and Steve Co MVPs
Didn't really care bout episode 7 but it did help 11 later so guess it was needed.
Dustins hair at the end :lol::lol:
Lucas :pimp:
Jonathan finally getting Nancy :pimp:

Steve gonna get his chick back don't worry about that :pimp:

Steve gonna get his chick back don't worry about that :pimp:

For real his character seems better with out her. My mans gon turn savage and smash Mrs. Wheeler :lol: but nah he probably will end up back with her tho.
As long as he doesn't end up in a quadruple love square with Hopp, Mike, and 11 :smh::sick::lol::lol:

Nah man, they can't do that to dad steve. If anyone has to die, I hope it's Jonathan.

Steve is awesome and one of my favorite characters but at this point, I feel like somebody from the main cast has to die. I don’t think they would kill any of the kids, Winona, or Nancy, so that leaves Steve, Jonathan, and Hopper. Unfortunately, Steve is the one with the least connection with the rest of the cast and I think he’ll end up sacrificing himself to save the group.

Watched season 1 and 2 over the past week.

Damn, why they had to do my ***** bob the brain like that? smh.

Toothless probably my favorite character except for the few episodes where he was hiding Dart from the crew lol.

Steve is awesome and one of my favorite characters but at this point, I feel like somebody from the main cast has to die. I don’t think they would kill any of the kids, Winona, or Nancy, so that leaves Steve, Jonathan, and Hopper. Unfortunately, Steve is the one with the least connection with the rest of the cast and I think he’ll end up sacrificing himself to save the group.

Tbh nobody cares if Steve will die

Steve is dope. I liked his character development this season. Same goes for Dustin. I was dying at the dialogue he had with Mr. Wheeler :lol:

Also was dying when the reporter asked Jonathan how the pull out was lol

I was bummed out about Bob.

Bb1rxo-FuwZ.jpg

Only one more episode left for me.

I'm really hoping whatever they did in the episode where El went to Chicago turns out to be meaningful.

Introducing Mad Max and her brother also need to develop into something or else it seems like somewhat of a waste to me.

El's return to Will's house :nthat:

Bob was a dope character.

Only one more episode left for me.

I'm really hoping whatever they did in the episode where El went to Chicago turns out to be meaningful.

Introducing Mad Max and her brother also need to develop into something or else it seems like somewhat of a waste to me.

El's return to Will's house :nthat:

Bob was a dope character.

They said in Beyond Stranger Things that Billy was added into the show to have a new human antagonist since Steve moved to the light side, but who knows what they plan to do with his character next season, if anything..

They also touch on that one-off episode when El visits her "sister" in Chicago but I really don't remember what they said about it lol (I was falling asleep while watching). I'm hoping since El is "011" and her sister is "008", they'll discover 009 and/or 010 in the next season and I hope they got some dope *** powers lol.

Back
Top Bottom