Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Millie Bobby Brown leaves Twitter amid cyberbullying

171202114444-millie-bobby-brown-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN) Millie Bobby Brown has deactivated her Twitter account after becoming the target of a cruel hashtag and meme.

The 14 year-old "Stranger Things" star deleted her @milliebbrown account Wednesday.
The hashtag #TakeDownMillieBobbyBrown started last year, according to one Twitter user, when someone claimed in a tweet that the actress refused to take a picture with her unless she removed her hijab. When the woman refused, she alleges Brown then pulled off the hijab for her.

Sorry for the irrelevant thread bump but this kid is 14 :stoneface: Looking 30. What they put in that Hollywood water?
ba004bbc23c7f8f86ab40c2c832e509e

Life comes way too fast for these child stars. She looking like she's 14 going on 30 in some recent appearances.

I get that she's a rising star but her parents really ought to keep her away from social media.

Millie Bobby Brown leaves Twitter amid cyberbullying

171202114444-millie-bobby-brown-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN) Millie Bobby Brown has deactivated her Twitter account after becoming the target of a cruel hashtag and meme.

The 14 year-old "Stranger Things" star deleted her @milliebbrown account Wednesday.
The hashtag #TakeDownMillieBobbyBrown started last year, according to one Twitter user, when someone claimed in a tweet that the actress refused to take a picture with her unless she removed her hijab. When the woman refused, she alleges Brown then pulled off the hijab for her.

From what I’ve read, that incident is clearly fake but I guess gay twitter thought it would be funny to make memes of Millie being a bully and homophobic. It’s a shame they took it too far and made a child leave Twitter, especially since she’s apparently a big advocate for lbgt rights and anti-bullying.

In December 2017, Netflix officially confirmed that they have greenlit the third season, consisting of eight episodes. Levy also confirmed that a fourth season was "definitely happening" and that there was potential for a fifth season

^^
Not so sure how I feel about this, but only having 8 episodes is good. Allows for a tighter, concise story.

It's a wrap if they ever go to 11-13 episodes per season.

Last edited:

Season 1 was the goods. I enjoyed S2 also. Up to 4 or 5 tho? I'm meh on that idea.

They shouldn't have released any teasers untill it was closer to release. Got me excited for no reason. :smh:

That's a long wait.

Hopefully there won't be a bunch of leaks/spoilers before it actually comes out

Been hearing about this show for minute, decided to start watching it on my Friday lunch break.

Finished up season 2 this afternoon. :lol:

Very interesting show.

Eleven a female version of Goku. Always coming through at the very last minute when earth is in dire straits.

Or maybe Gohan if he actually realized his potential.

Gonna get caught up on this thread now since the new season isn't until next year.

Back
Top Bottom