Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Finished watching both seasons over a 4 week span

Rip Bob, his death was predictable tho

Thoroughly enjoyed the second season. Was rooting Bob to make it out but kinda figured he wouldn't.

Looking forward to s3, wonder if that girl from ep7 returns?

And I can't be the only one who originally thought ep 8 of s2 was the last one, I was so pissed at that ending for a few seconds lol.

just finished both seasons within 2 weeks. Bob's a real G. I haven't read through everything, but with all the Barb hype, Bob definitely deserves way more hype (from what i've seen). the kid who plays Will is legit.

Last edited:
Thoroughly enjoyed the second season. Was rooting Bob to make it out but kinda figured he wouldn't.

Looking forward to s3, wonder if that girl from ep7 returns?

And I can't be the only one who originally thought ep 8 of s2 was the last one, I was so pissed at that ending for a few seconds lol.
I believe season 3 has a time jump perhaps 4/5 years don't quote me on the time but a jump is confirmed.

26239297_1776017612436666_358450911880005959_n.jpg

Strangely, I'll probably pass on season 3. My interest in the series has waned for some reason

I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm passing on it, but I do feel like I need to be reeled in again like I was for season 1. I felt like season 2 wrapped the story nicely and I didn't have any questions until they showed the monster at the end. I'm sure once I see a teaser and get a feel of where they are going I'll get hyped. I was honestly satisfied though with how things ended.

finally found some time to knock out this show the last few weeks

bob the superhero my guy, hate it had to be him
will earned his paycheck season 2 :lol:

them kids about to hit a massive growth spurt by the time season 3 comes around

Max's brother Billy needs a spin off show.

Let's review his highlights:

-doing keg stands
-seducing moms
-beating the dog **** out of Steve
-between the legs lay-up on the break
-lifting while smoking squares
-dope ride
-chicks scope his butt constantly

Yet y'all wanna hate on the Don.

watching the behind the scenes regarding that scene is funny lol. I think he said he improvised the between the legs lay-up and it went in on the first try and they went with that take. kid does a really good job acting though.

Sorry for the irrelevant thread bump but this kid is 14 :stoneface: Looking 30. What they put in that Hollywood water?
ba004bbc23c7f8f86ab40c2c832e509e

Back
Top Bottom