Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

nancy looks like GreatValue™ emmy rossum / fiona from shameless imo

cAmjerL.jpg

Late as usual, but finally finished season 2. Absolutely loved it! Even liked it better than season 1. Everyone was great. Dude that played will and 11/jane deserve nominations for their acting, my boy Lucas caught that W at the dance, Dustin was likeable as usual, but my MVP for this season was Steve. They did a complete 180 on his character. From hateable douchebag to loving babysitter. And I really liked ep 7. It gave Jane furthet character development that she she couldn't have gained in Hawkins. Can't wait for season 3

Comparing Hopper and Elevens relationship to that of a husband and wife is extremely weird and truly bugging.

If you got that vibe from watching the show, I think that says a lot about you as a person. Normal people don't reach for that.

knowing what hollywood has been doing to children while watching a show with children with a lot of interactions with older people that has awkward looking moments says something about me?

right

get over yourself

knowing what hollywood has been doing to children while watching a show with children with a lot of interactions with older people that has awkward looking moments says something about me?

right

get over yourself

It's one thing to speculate what goes on behind the scenes given showbiz's current landscape, but I think most of us in here did not see the relationship in the light you did.

I know the true relationship, it just looked off at times on camera to me

people act like that’s real impossible

either way there’s nothing that can be said to make me feel insecure

ironically that’s what the kids are fighting against in season 2, the hive mentality

Nothing creepy at all about hopper and 11/Jane's relationship. She needed a positive authority figure in her life and he got a second chance to be a father after his daughter died.

right

get over yourself

Yes it does say something. Notice you're the only person who thought that way. Just think about that.

All Ready All Ready You can hide your insecurities with sarcasm all you want bud, but there's real help out there. A professional doesn't tell you HOW to think, they help you understand WHY you think the way you do. Just a suggestion. I know you didn't ask for suggestions either, but just sayin'.

I don't think he's alone with that sentiment. I think I heard somebody on Joe buddens podcast day that it was weird too.

All Ready All Ready You can hide your insecurities with sarcasm all you want bud, but there's real help out there. A professional doesn't tell you HOW to think, they help you understand WHY you think the way you do. Just a suggestion. I know you didn't ask for suggestions either, but just sayin'.

or maybe when you’re a creative you see things from all angles such as the end user, the writer and the director

I mentioned why and referenced it to the reason and your still trying to take goofy shots that don’t land anywhere near my character

once again, get over yourself

this is not a “hot take” nor something I wanted to elaborate on for pages

right

get over yourself

What moments were awkward looking?

Finally finished S2 and skimmed thru some of the thread..
Mans really said it felt like a love triangle with Mike, Eleven, and Hopper... Bruh what? :sick::rofl::rofl: :rofl:
All the acting was pretty damn good but Will really stood out. when they were trynna get the thing out with the heat was great and kind of reminded me when Eva Green got possessed in penny dreadful.

Bob and Steve Co MVPs
Didn't really care bout episode 7 but it did help 11 later so guess it was needed.
Dustins hair at the end :lol::lol:
Lucas :pimp:
Jonathan finally getting Nancy :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom