Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

They better have an end game for this show and not drag it on for more than 4 seasons. At the rate their going these young bloods gonna be in their mid-20s and be starting high school. :lol:

tenor.gif

They better have an end game for this show and not drag it on for more than 4 seasons. At the rate their going these young bloods gonna be in their mid-20s and be starting high school. :lol:

They gonna turn into the scooby doo group.

Season 2 was disappointing. Hoping they redeem themselves.
Really?? This is the first i'm hearing this. I know a lot of people found the 11 in Chicago episode pointless, but what didn't you like about season 2 (if you don't mind me asking)?

Really?? This is the first i'm hearing this. I know a lot of people found the 11 in Chicago episode pointless, but what didn't you like about season 2 (if you don't mind me asking)?

I didn't really feel that intimate connection to the characters like I did in season 1. Also felt like the story needed to be expanded upon more in depth, or a new mystery created. Big part of the allure of season 1 for me was wondering WTH the upside down was. We were really never even given answers about how Eleven re-appeared after she sacrificed herself, or what happened to the season 1 Hawkins antagonists? I don't know. Fell short for me.

Ya I agree I liked season 1 better. Felt like every episode on season 2 was about will. The story got old quick. Season 1 was dope cuz so many random things were happening and also you didn't know what happen to will and if he was alive. Once they found him I was like oh snap he survived lol

I didn't really feel that intimate connection to the characters like I did in season 1. Also felt like the story needed to be expanded upon more in depth, or a new mystery created. Big part of the allure of season 1 for me was wondering WTH the upside down was. We were really never even given answers about how Eleven re-appeared after she sacrificed herself, or what happened to the season 1 Hawkins antagonists? I don't know. Fell short for me.

Ya I agree I liked season 1 better. Felt like every episode on season 2 was about will. The story got old quick. Season 1 was dope cuz so many random things were happening and also you didn't know what happen to will and if he was alive. Once they found him I was like oh snap he survived lol

100% spot on. Some of the new characters were completely unnecessary (Indian Eleven, red haired girl and her mullet step-brother were the main offenders). Unsure if they added them just to meet some 'quotas' but they could've used the original cast and delved into the original story some more.

Season 1 was amazing.

I miss this show so damn much. I may just have to rewatch the whole series all over again.

Season 1 was excellent. Could watch it maybe 3 or 4 times despite some of the plot holes, etc...

Need to watch Season 2 for a second time, but wasn't blown away like the first.

Back
Top Bottom