Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

anything to watch that's similar in feel to stranger things?
lol I need my 80s fix now. smh.

got me ready to watch license to drive, the wizard, already saw weird science for the 234234 time the other day...

anything to watch that's similar in feel to stranger things?
lol I need my 80s fix now. smh.

got me ready to watch license to drive, the wizard, already saw weird science for the 234234 time the other day...
Similar to Stranger Things, or similar to Kids in the 80s?

SNOWFALL just started tonight.
The real 80's.

I respectfully disagree. I’m not interested in any sexuality being determined in kids let alone ones that haven’t even gone through puberty

Thankfully art isn’t dictated by those who don’t make it. Imagine if we all decided we’re not interested in things that make us uncomfortable.

Thank goodness for progress. :pimp:

Also, imagine alluding to knowing when someone determines they’re gay when you’re not gay (I’m assuming you’re not). Is after puberty a good time for you?

Thankfully art isn’t dictated by those who don’t make it. Imagine if we all decided we’re not interested in things that make us uncomfortable.

Also, imagine alluding to knowing when someone determines they’re gay when you’re not gay (I’m assuming you’re not). Is after puberty a good time for you?

Maya Hawke. She didn't look like her mom on the show but in pics you can see it. Saw she's in the new Tarantino movie. Wonder how that was since him and her mom have some issues.
ethan-uma-maya-hawke.jpg

It’s a kid man. Your over arching art and comfortable comments are assumptions at best. We all know what happens we we assume.

And these things are not based on my timing nor did I say it should be... the whole intolerant of your intolerance isn’t progress

Finished S3 a few days ago, but finally got around to scanning the hundreds of new posts in here.
  • S3 was fantastic. A great bit of nostalgia for an old-head like me... even more so than S1 & S2. Was it better than S1? Close, but I need to rewatch S1 to confirm.
  • Shoutout to the set/production team on the show for recreating all those 80's products, stores, 7-11's, supermarkets, malls, theaters... everything. It really took me back. That cereal aisle in E6! :wow: I'm pretty sure I tried most of those when I was a kid!
  • When I saw Robin in E1, I thought she looked really familiar, but could quite figure it out. Then when I Googled her, I saw the resemblance! :wow:
  • You can't spell America without Erica... :lol: The annoying little kid we all knew, but her negotiating skills were on point!
  • That musical number was great! Another cool throwback moment... though I didn't expect it to last that long (they almost sang the entire song?) as the situation was pretty tense! Dusty and Suzie sounded really good, as did Lucas and Max. :lol:
  • Hopper... I don't believe for a minute that he's dead. We didn't see him get pulverized by the blast and he as well as the Russian guards all conveniently disappear. I also don't believe "the American" is him either. Too predictable. It's probably Papa Brenner or someone.

the first thing my wife told me was 'damn, hopper hella has a dad bod now. thought he got fit for hellboy?' LOL

and man, i didn't know that was uma thurman and ethan hawke's daughter... crazy...

It’s a kid man. Your over arching art and comfortable comments are assumptions at best. We all know what happens we we assume.

And these things are not based on my timing nor did I say it should be... the whole intolerant of your intolerance isn’t progress

Imagine speaking on intolerance as the same dude talmbout the “agenda”. That’s rich.

I liked season 3. Bring on season 4. Much more action which was welcome. The song part with never ending is probably one of my favorite scenes in the entire series now.

I liked season 3. Bring on season 4. Much more action which was welcome. The song part with never ending is probably one of my favorite scenes in the entire series now.

mine too! i loved seeing everyone's faces while they were singing like really? we're in a secret russian facility/being chased by a monster and you sangin right now?? LOOOOOL

Back
Top Bottom