Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

RE: Robin being gay..I didn't think it was that deep either way :lol:

But back on the subject of the show, I just realize S3 delivered on my expectations from the S2 trailer (with the humongous Mind Flayer):pimp:

Is it farfetched to believe the Duffer Bros. already have the next season or two planned? I actually remember David Harbour saying he knew how the series ended when S2 dropped (I guess he did know how it ended...for HIM :lol:)
I’d assuming that they were 4 or 5 seasons deep of ideas/direction of show before season 1 aired.

Nah, I like that Robin turned out to be a lesbian. It seemed that at the beginning of season 3 that Dustin and the rest of the kids were his only friends at that point. It’s good that he has one that’s his age now, knows about the crazy **** going on in their town too, and has a good rapport with him. Plus she’ll probably make a hell of wingman when it comes chasing the ladies.

We not talking in spoilers anymore? Cool

RIP to my boy Billy man. Came into the series a real one and left the series a real one, the MILFs of Hawkins will never be the same.

RIP to my boy Harper too. All he wanted to do was slide into some MILF yambs and ends up getting vaporized after fighting Ivan Drago. Highkey Joyce out here with the Drake Curse. Im calling her Deathdealer Joyce from now on. Every dude she gets involved with now has an obligatory death flag. Knew it was a wrap for my boy Harper when they set the date

And lastly, RIP to my boy Alexei. All he wanted to do was eat a typical American diet and drop Physics facts, he went out too young :smh:

Could prolly get real estate in Hawkins for a buck fiddy now, half the town got turned into meat goop for mini-Cthulu.

RIP to my boy Harper too. All he wanted to do was slide into some MILF yambs and ends up getting vaporized after fighting Ivan Drago. Highkey Joyce out here with the Drake Curse. Im calling her Deathdealer Joyce from now on. Every dude she gets involved with now has an obligatory death flag. Knew it was a wrap for my boy Harper when they set the date
harper though

Finally started S3, three episodes in last night. I'm definitely enjoying it. Can't tell if I feel bad for Will or think he needs to man up already.

We not talking in spoilers anymore? Cool

RIP to my boy Billy man. Came into the series a real one and left the series a real one, the MILFs of Hawkins will never be the same.

And lastly, RIP to my boy Alexei. All he wanted to do was eat a typical American diet and drop Physics facts, he went out too young :smh:

Could prolly get real estate in Hawkins for a buck fiddy now, half the town got turned into meat goop for mini-Cthulu.
His name is Hopper and you need to watch the post credit scene.

Season was great. Casting additions were perfect and I liked the entire mall storyline. Got through it so quick, season 2 took me a while.

Only thing I found annoying was the hopper and Joyce bickering. Got old quick and basically every other scene hopper is screaming about something

Just finished episode 7. Show is so lit man. El throwing the drop top across the room and washing those Russian dudes :wow: :wow:

The epic funhouse horror shootout scene. Imma need a gif of Hopper unloading the full clip on terminator dude like ASAP!

Heather bae deserved better.
Finally someone besides me that mentions #HeatherBae.

Yo so can someone answer my question? Are all those that the mind flayer "flayed" into its final form dead now? Like they didn't even get to be a sentient form again. Just blobbed right back into the big mind flayer at the end.

I was wondering cause Billy ended up getting his control back until he got washed.

harper though

His name is Hopper

:rofl:

you need to watch the post credit scene

Im aware of the 'they're not dead until you see them die' element but it would make absolutely zero sense for everyone else in that room to be vaporized in hazmat suits yet Hopper stays intact in civilian clothes. That would be blatantly bad story writing imo

Are all those that the mind flayer "flayed" into its final form dead now?

They got turned into meat goop, you'd need to be in the year 3000 to turn someone from a pile of meat goop into a fully functioning human being

Back
Top Bottom