STREET FIGHTER 4!

I had trouble with the TE stick for a few days. You'll get used to it. I had been using the fightpad ever since the game came out. I have no complaintswith it but the TE is just so much nicer. On a side note, I haven't been able to play in like two weeks because of that stupid DNS error.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

^Will do...

Anybody had/have trouble using/adjusting to the TE stick too?

TE stick is a breeze for charge characters, it's a bit of an adjust for motion characters but once u get it down all the moves come out smooth.
dudes dont wanna see me with rog. working on bison now, perfect rush down character
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

^Will do...

Anybody had/have trouble using/adjusting to the TE stick too?
I did at the begining. But found out it was wayyyyy better then any other stick.. Even the ones you build. That square stick is amaizing. Movesare easier to do charging is easier (I use chun li and sometimes guile). I love it.

question how do you see replays in the game? whenever i win a championship it asks me if i want to upload a replay, but i dont know where that %%@* is????? btwim on ps3

I know it's been discussed before, but it is too far back, what are some sites to order parts for A SE stick beside lizardlick.com. Their site stillwon't let you add parts to a cart.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

question how do you see replays in the game? whenever i win a championship it asks me if i want to upload a replay, but i dont know where that %%@* is????? btw im on ps3
go to the rankings section- then you can change the filter for "top replays" or "most championship points" and other stuff-the number one replay with kdash101 using Seth is BUGGGIN

Originally Posted by rowbot626

question how do you see replays in the game? whenever i win a championship it asks me if i want to upload a replay, but i dont know where that %%@* is????? btw im on ps3
go to ranking and find replay by scrolling through the list.

kool i see it now thanks .. i just got my stick in so free wins if anybody wants to play w/ me until i get use to it psn: rowbot626

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

I know it's been discussed before, but it is too far back, what are some sites to order parts for A SE stick beside lizardlick.com. Their site still won't let you add parts to a cart.
modchipman.com (great chicago area based company)
cipher12.com (just got my 2nd set of buttons from them. Its run by a dude from shoryuken.com who got fed up with the shortage of parts so he decided to openhis own web store.)

Those are the two i use.

how do you take the ball top off the TE stick? i was planning to get one of these

LB-39-P.jpg
. i saw a few sticks with buttons that light up everytime it's pressed. pretty dopebut must be hard to mod.

Yeah those LED light sticks are decent.
I know im too dumb to do that though
laugh.gif

To take off the balltop look on the bottom of the JLF and there should be a spot to stick a flathead screwdriver in.
Stick it in and twist balltop and screwdriver.

Justin Wong was @ E3.

First 100 people to play him in Street Fighter IV were in the running for a free Xbox 360 RE5 Elite.

Everybody wanted a piece of dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

laugh.gif

not women though, you can bet that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. so to swap balltops i have to open my stick?? do i have to remove the JLF compartment completely and unscrew the bottom of it? im a noob to this,dont wanna ruin my stick.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

laugh.gif

not women though, you can bet that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. so to swap balltops i have to open my stick?? do i have to remove the JLF compartment completely and unscrew the bottom of it? im a noob to this, dont wanna ruin my stick.
just bring your stick to school i'll do it....then run away with it...muahahhhah
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

...if you dont want to open it though, what you CAN do is get a towel, then get a monkey wrench, or a VERY SECURE CLAMP, and place the towel around the base ofthe joystick, the metal part, and then use a clamp to make sure it doesn't rotate......then hold the clamp/wrench straight, and twist off the top

Back
Top Bottom