STREET FIGHTER 4!

mann i got beat a lot today (nh) its gonna take me a while to get use to the stick.. getting beat by noobs x recently quitting smoking = RAGE & FRUSTRATION

Just ordered my push buttons from cipher12.com thanks for the site. My stick is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Tournament stick available at ebgames:
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/productDetails.aspx?sku=802977

BOOOOOOO! In stock only for PS3.
indifferent.gif

I dont see how yall be ranking up so fast.
You only get around 108 GPs for each tourney win.
The most i put down in one day is like maybe 1000 GPs..
Thats 10 tourney victories....40 matches, not including the tourneys you might lose (goddamn blanka).
Yall must be laying dudes DOWN.

Oh yeah.....I think im switching to 'Rog
ohwell.gif

I swear playing as Vega has aged me 10 years in 3 months.
So much rage
laugh.gif

Oh yeah.....I think im switching to 'Rog

ex upper loops -> cr. jab cr. short headbutt -> ultra = game over
tick throws = game over
overhead mixups -> cr. short -> headbutt -> ultra = game over.

good choice
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

I dont see how yall be ranking up so fast.
You only get around 108 GPs for each tourney win.
The most i put down in one day is like maybe 1000 GPs..
Thats 10 tourney victories....40 matches, not including the tourneys you might lose (goddamn blanka).
Yall must be laying dudes DOWN.
You just gotta keep winning.

Main one character and know the in and outs of that character. Know how to counter everybody's moves and add Focus attacks into your play style. Afterplaying a couple of Player Matches with Robgva703(The Minister) i realized that FA's are essential for a victory, plus u would be surprised how many peoplefall for it.

Once u realize that ALOT of people really arent that good, winning will become second nature to you.

4 days ago i had like 6990 GP now i got like 9480 GP(and i dont even play alot. Probably like 2-3 hours a day). I always get up to the final match or semifinal.

I only lose to extremely laggy battles and/or people with skills

Im talking about the time aspect.
Like yall gotta be flying through these matches.
I look at the clock after about 6 tourneys and notice i done thrown away about 1-2 hours already
smh.gif

anyone know how to get my fightpad to work with my pc I'm trying to hop on ggpo but it won't work. 360 version

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by The Minister

just played someone in g1 with 14700 points...##@

you're in G1 already?

how is it?

I'm working on getting a sick bison right now
its ok some good players. and some serious lag abusers.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I need to start playing again.
I do also. I just want to finish all the challenges. But C.Viper's 3rd challenge (c.lp --> sjc --> burst time = super FFFUUUUU, and sois Gen's 5th hard challenge)

But i've been a lot happier the past couple days even though my xbox is broken lol.

Originally Posted by The Minister

anyone know how to get my fightpad to work with my pc I'm trying to hop on ggpo but it won't work. 360 version

rob madcatz controllers dont work on pc. i've tried :/... back of the box said it was compatible with all PC's/laptop, but the controllers/sticks onlywork on window XP

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I need to start playing again.
I do also. I just want to finish all the challenges. But C.Viper's 3rd challenge (c.lp --> sjc --> burst time = super FFFUUUUU, and so is Gen's 5th hard challenge)

But i've been a lot happier the past couple days even though my xbox is broken lol.
vipers hards=hell
gens #5=hell
for some reason abel's #5 and el fuerte's were a bit tough too....but i did em, and i bet you will too

and for those who want it/need it...lmk, xbox 360 only, just got restocked today it seems...and if anybody is getting rid of their TE sticks, lmk, i would liketo get it to try it...

Edit: if you want a TE stick, frys.com has them for the 360, if you want a SE stick, they have it too, and if you want a modded sanwa stick for the 360, keepyour eyes peeled int he MISC forum...

are we all too busy thinking about marvel vs capcom 2?

btw TE sticks for 360 at frys.com, just ordered me a set!

i'm back ... mongooseny - GT ... i been on a lil here and there but mostly MIA for the past month ... i still can't get adj to this stick ...
smh.gif
....but i ma keep trying ...

SMH I got excited and bought the TE off Frys even though I already have a modded SE with Sanwa parts.

Anybody interested? lol

Back
Top Bottom