STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by apassionforshoes23

At times, this game makes me want to commit mass murder.
Tell em son!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Tell them how you rage quit on me after I splattered/bear hugged you with Zangief multiple times
laugh.gif

I hate fighting Zangiefs and blankas, electricity and lariat are two moves with the MOST priorities in this game, 2 nooby @*+ moves. You can only hit gief outof the lariat a few frames after the move, and it does 4 hits up close when you block it.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

BTW what the hells up with the tourny? Who's my next match?
Boost got banned for 2 weeks but he told me to finish the tourney till he gets back, ill post the updated brackets in a minute.

iypisw.jpg

• If I don't get a sub for "rowbot626" by Friday, he will move on to the next round.
  • Mexi-Rican and Jedilu, yall doing a lot of forum talking but NO fighting, yall scared?
  • The rest of yall dudes need to man up and PLAY. Message your rival on PSN!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

lol xbox tourny > ps3 tourny.....sorry just had to say it lol

roll.gif
.. The PS3 tourney is taking forever..

I'm kinda heated, my SF4 save might be corrupt. I was already @ G2-D on my way to G2-C.. I hope it's not gone

Originally Posted by daaznfella

lol xbox tourny > ps3 tourny.....sorry just had to say it lol
CO-SIGN. This tourney is taking FOOOEVER.. Props to you daaznfella for keeping everything oranized.

360>>>>>>>PS3 in everything.

yeah, this tourney is disgusting. i played my first round match like a week and a half ago, people still haven't played their first round matches yet.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

I GOT A QUESTION.... HOW DO YOU GRAB CANCEL SOMEONE ELSES GRAB?
ex. im sagat, dhalsim keeps grab throwing me....
You got to grab at the same time.

1) My save file got corrupted AGAIN!
mad.gif

2) I fixed it though and didnt lose a single thing
smile.gif

3) 360 tourney > ps3 tourney. Whats this week 3? Only one round played? Really?
4) I just played 10 best of 5 round Vega mirror matches with this dude knucklez from SRK. Iwon 1 round.
Son just hurt my Vega's feelings....
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

So last night i was playing SF4 and i picked zangeif and was able to beat my brothers ryu which was surprising i didn't know zangeif was this good!

cosign that its crazy how zangief sucked in all the older games but zangief is one of the main characters i use along with cheating blanka, and vega.

anyhow anyone who got ps3 that wants to play me my username is patrick42985

for those who DONT KNOW, zangeif will carry you through ALL your time trial and Survival trials with gold standards...it's the truth...

If anyone wants to play on PSN right now, hit me up. My PSN name is: BANANASKATE Im trying to work on my Cammy. MSG me.

do you guys prefer playing with the Octo gate or square gate? What do the top japanese players prefer using?

Originally Posted by Jeuce

do you guys prefer playing with the Octo gate or square gate? What do the top japanese players prefer using?

i prefer circle gates (american style)... all *** players use square gates, nothin else because of easy execution. get whatever ure used to and practiceexecution often in all types of pressure situations.

First stick was the TE so ive only really used square gates.
I bought an octo gate to test on but prefered the square since i play a charge character.
You can really get those corners with the square gate.
The DP shortcuts can screw you up sometimes though.
smh.gif
Dont know how many times ive accidentally thrown my claw (or worse mask) after a cross up

Back
Top Bottom