STREET FIGHTER 4!

i realize its the scrubs who always claim the game gets boring. and ryu and ken arent boring to use, sure everyone knows their moves but it takes years tomaster them, same goes for any other character.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i realize its the scrubs who always claim the game gets boring. and ryu and ken arent boring to use, sure everyone knows their moves but it takes years to master them, same goes for any other character.
It's 'cause they're getting bored of losing.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

yea i see what u mean when picking Fei and Gief, they dont have any moves thats why u have gotten bored of the game.
with gief- the lack of moves shouldnt make the game boring. using gief is a lot of fun for me. at this point, everyone online has an anti-giefstrategy (well, good people do at least.)...so trying to get through that and get them out of their rhythm is challenging and fun for me. only time iabsolutely hate playing this game is during gief mirror matches because they bore me to death and don't really tell you who is better, and playing adecent/good seth. that dude is a nightmare.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by Dakingii

yea i see what u mean when picking Fei and Gief, they dont have any moves thats why u have gotten bored of the game.
with gief- the lack of moves shouldnt make the game boring. using gief is a lot of fun for me. at this point, everyone online has an anti-gief strategy (well, good people do at least.)...so trying to get through that and get them out of their rhythm is challenging and fun for me. only time i absolutely hate playing this game is during gief mirror matches because they bore me to death and don't really tell you who is better, and playing a decent/good seth. that dude is a nightmare.
You ever play at the SFSU arcade yet?

^i played there a couple times when they first got it. but i haven't played there since then...you play there a lot?

Not for the weak hearted but Street Fighter the Movie is on G4 right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^i played there a couple times when they first got it. but i haven't played there since then...you play there a lot?
Yea, I was there almost every T-Th 12-2 this semester. Theyre taking it out for Fanime tomorrow, and I doubt I'll ever go there during summer. Next semester I'll probably play though

I play this game all the time, and it doesn't even have to be against people. I spend all kinds of time doing trials and in the training room. I haveswitched up main characters a few times and have started working on a lot of secondary characters as well. In the beginning I only played Viper and Akuma. Thenwent to Ryu and Ken, then to Sagat and Ken. I play with either of those two, but I have been working on Abel, Chun Li, and Gief lately.

BEst thing to do is find someone on youtube then practice their moves in the training room. Arcade infinity has a lot of good youtube videos.

Last, would it be that difficult to buy a SE fight stick and trade out parts. Lately I have seen them going for 100 on ebay? And for PS3 people bestbuy hasfightpads on their website.

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

Last, would it be that difficult to buy a SE fight stick and trade out parts. Lately I have seen them going for 100 on ebay? And for PS3 people bestbuy has fightpads on their website.
Its actually quite simple.
Took me 5 mins to switch out balltop and buttons on my TE.

just unlocked seth (a little late playing the game). any good seth player youtube vids to learn off of?

Sabin has the illest seth ive ever seen.
look up "sabin seth" or "arturo seth" on youtube.
Darksydephil has a decent seth as well.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

update on ps3 tournament?ey robot626 did they find a replacement for me yet?if not i can play you now
glasses.gif
yeah ill play you, but i dont think the ps3 tourney poppin' ill be on tomorrow i didnt bring my ps3 to my parents house.
You guys should still play, boost will be back this Friday.
Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

I think we should just re-do the ps3 tourny; it is pretty redonkulous its still not over
Boost got banned and it all went downhill from there. Like I said before I'm up for a tourney but only if it's gonna be over in 2-3 days. All this "you have until the end of the week to play your match" type stuff ain't for me lol
Ravage, do you want to be a sub for the tourney?
Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Let's start that tournament back up......I'm all in.

PSN - JFKTV
I can add you to the sub list.

im down for a game today hit me up rowbot
psn:shinigami-itachi
what's the rule again?just 1 win in a 3 round battle and you advance to the next round??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

Last, would it be that difficult to buy a SE fight stick and trade out parts. Lately I have seen them going for 100 on ebay? And for PS3 people bestbuy has fightpads on their website.
Its actually quite simple.
Took me 5 mins to switch out balltop and buttons on my TE.

just unlocked seth (a little late playing the game). any good seth player youtube vids to learn off of?

Sabin has the illest seth ive ever seen.
look up "sabin seth" or "arturo seth" on youtube.
Darksydephil has a decent seth as well.

does sabin have a ps3?

Back
Top Bottom